Aww mann, I'm glad to be back....

nightpupil

ElderzInMegaHallz
Daps
:bryan:

I was fukkin doing nothing bro, NOTHING... I'm happy to be doing something again. I was not finding hardly any music I liked that was not Hip Hop music. Too much music out there and it get overwhelming trying to find, something, going thru so much fukking music trying to find only piff in my realm lol. But for real that's mostly all had to do and go to thrift shops, and do my math of course and visit my beloved coli. lol I did not find hardly shyt at thrift shops for all the fukking times i fukking went, cheap stereo gear. But i had time to build a new better system, but again I think I aimed to low but nothing was coming up so I had to buy the system i have now to finish fast and get ready, but it's still good. I actually bought a new computer for 700, a ryzen 7 with 16 gb, really fast and good. but i ended up giving it to my brother. First i sold it to him for 500 after two weeks i coped. The first of the month came i got two hunnid I give him every month. Then I had to get two more then 100 off of what i give him. But i felt like i did not want to leave him without money, so I told him to leave it at 200 that i got already and that's it. He wanted it to run games and shyt and he been wanting that for a long time so he got his wish, and now he plays it. I did not want it because it did not sound as great with my system as my older computer, so whatever, older one sounded much warmer and just better, other one sounded bright.

Maybe i post a pic of the system later on down the road.

But that's what i was doing waiting months for the first to order gear. The good thing about going to thrift shops now is I'm not addicted to it no more. I prayed and prayed for that to get out of me. And God helped me to get over it. Cus before I had to go all over town every fukking day and find nothing every motherfukking day for months on end on every fukking store. lol and it's a big fukking let down every time you don't find something. So you can imagine how I was feinding back in the day non stop. hahaha Thats how i gave all my records away, hand picked samples i was collecting since was 15. I was going for a whole year after going for so much of my life getting still almost finding nothing. I said fukk it the only way i stop collecting is giving all my records away.. lol and it worked. I used to find gems amongst the trash, real dig shyt.

ok i\m out...