Ayo, did car loans change recently? They didnt ask for income...

Miss Lewcee1

Rookie
Daps
Got my car about a year ago and they didn’t ask for any of my paystubs either and I had them all ready for the bank.. I went back later on through all the paperwork just double checking making sure everything was straight and discovered my salesman fukked with the numbers about how much I really earn to get make sure he got me the best possible rate 😂😂😂.. I’m guessing even they know the banks don’t give a fukk as long as your credit is straight it seems they’ll give you the car

I worked in auto lending. If your credit score is high enough and your credit history reflects you paying a similar car payment in the past, it doesn't matter. And the salesmen do that all the time but we can usually tell if it's bullshyt when they go overboard. For example, I was reviewing an application where a 19 year old was purchasing a camaro SS. Her income stated $80k a year but her job title was cashier. The salesrep was sloppy with that one.

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps
This might be related but my realtor told me that if you put down around 40% (might be higher) and have a really high score (like 800+), they won't ask for income when buying a house

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
I bought a car in 2018 and provided no paystubs. I don’t remember doing it the car before either. I also didn’t put any money down for either car either.