Ayo, Why Are You Sissies Blaming Black MEN For Anti-Black Male Rhetoric Online....

RickyDiBiase

The Health Inspector
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
and why aren't ya'll the ones going hard on these nut hut ass bytches? :mjtf:

Like breh, I don't agree with ZoeSaldanaFan666 that black men are all inherently criminal, and on top of that the bytch is clearly unhinged and that's coming from me. I was brought up in an era of "you don't argue with crazy people" but some of ya'll, WHO USE TO WATCH AND FOLLOW THESE PEOPLE like you work for the NSA want all of us to take time out of our day to play google sleuth and flag a bytch for running off at the mouth

Some of us got real problems effecting us in life
Some of us are family men
business owners
aspiring buisness owners
mentally on the 4th & 40.
and so on and so on

to give credit and not be hostile, some brehs have given some legitimate critiques on this pearl clutching that black men who ya'll claim to ride for are dropping the ball on people we do not have the slightest inkling actually exists

and because some of you dykes love to grasp at straws, let me reiterate, I do not have a problem with people who are actively trying to get these ghoulish trashy fags out the paint. But don't make it seem like it's a greater obligation that black men need to be partaking in.

If you aren't a journalist or influencer, the amount of time and effort you would need to invest in organizing people to get her canceled would be better spent doing something productive for the Black people in your community. That in turn will create less mentally damaged people that can be radicalized online.
@BobbyWojak

and I hate to quote @Still Benefited but he was not wrong here

How the hell you going to blame those of us ignoring it,and telling you to ignore it :gucci:

Meanwhile yall know this womans whole history and seem like you watch alot of her content. If you watching religiously,you are contributing to her viewership,you are contributing to her engagement. Your in the same boat as the fans. I suggested we as thecoli members join together to strategically try to get these channels down. Rather than post up in 100 page threads yapping about them. But folks dont truly want that,because this type of content helps their anti black women agenda. Consciously or subconciously yall love this type of content to reaffirm your belief systems,and to push your own propaganda:respect:

RickyDiBiase

The Health Inspector
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
We’ve been beating this drum for a minute but Big Mamas Guard will never change. These simps go extra hard against BM but they start juelzing when BW spew their misandry

:manny:I don't think that's inherently true. I get some brehs are indifferent and passive, but why are they the main target of ire and not the nut hut bytch acting like she's Khadijah Gobbles? Men don't argue with women cause it's just common sense. Again, I'm not advocating totally ignorance to these bytches, but I'm not gonna bite a breh's head off cause he's not frothing at the mouth about some K-mart ass wench.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
We’ve been beating this drum for a minute but Big Mamas Guard will never change. These simps go extra hard against BM but they start juelzing when BW spew their misandry
:camby:Facts wrap this thread up this been discussed multiple times. Momma boys aren’t going against big momma anytime soon.

RickyDiBiase

The Health Inspector
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
:camby:Facts wrap this thread up this been discussed multiple times. Momma boys aren’t going against big momma anytime soon.

:why:again, why are ya'll more mad at black men and not these women. Ya'll are undermining your own points by projecting and disparaging black men.

I'm convinced a number of ya'll are socially retarded.