‘Baby Karen’ tries to tell Black woman where to sit at the park in viral TikTok

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
This website fukking sucks. :mjlol:

That's a grown ass woman feeling bothered enough to record a child and yes, she did fukking have the camera on the child because the little girl is the first thing we see.

And then we find out she's actually sitting at a table that other people were sitting at first? Man this how I know yall hypocrites because if your daughter and her friends were at a table and some white lady decided to sit there and tell them to go somewhere else or accept her being there you'd be talking about..

You know what. The fact that I even have to explain is wild.
Pretty much. Easiest solution would've been to ask the parent if they were using the table, and if so, go to another one. Even more simple than that, just hop to a different table if there were more empty ones. Lil girl sounded innocent and her parent was right there so i don't anything wrong with telling a new stranger that you were already there.

I don't know how big of a group they had but either way I'd probably do the same thing if i was a kid and wanted to keep my table i been at.

Basically this didn't need to be recorded, and she shouldn't have felt the need to record it. These adults from my generation and after gone be a problem, especially with social media at a indefinite peak