Batista tells an uncomfortable truth about the current roster

Chrome2279

All Star
Daps
Too much comedy today... makes everyone weak.... not enough serious storylines that are believable to get behind the agendas.

Booking shouldn’t be that hard...

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
The problem is Raw is really no different from Smackdown... Raw supposed to be cutting edge, uncensored, raw and gritty... It hasn't felt that way in 10 years
Yep, the last time it felt that way was the ruthless aggression era. There’s no reason to keep up every week when they do the same shyt either. Their programming might as well be shown with Barney and Blue’s Clues. I don’t know how cats can watch all 3 hours of that shyt every week.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Honestly breh even if WWE put out the best wrestling entertainment ever ....3 hours is still too much

I wouldn’t even wanna watch WWE back in its prime if it was 3 hours long
Nitro was still good for the most part when they went to 3hrs, but it's the fact that it was 3hrs that put it in an unwinnable situation.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Yep, the last time it felt that way was the ruthless aggression era. There’s no reason to keep up every week when they do the same shyt either. Their programming might as well be shown with Barney and Blue’s Clues. I don’t know how cats can watch all 3 hours of that shyt every week.
barney was a good big man and blue's clues low key had the scoops

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Batista can also be full of shyt sometimes

I guess since Sasha curbed his DM request he's trying to shoot his shot at one of his best friends daughter:russ: I mean seriously how is Sasha not the #1 answer to this question?

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
Too much comedy today... makes everyone weak.... not enough serious storylines that are believable to get behind the agendas.

Booking shouldn’t be that hard...

Social media exposes too much about the business. No imagination from the current fan base. Too many superstars. Too many matches television programming and PPVs (overkill)