Be Careful About What You Say About Young Buck!

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
buck gon harakiri himself :leon: :russ:

57a.gif
:mjlol::ufdup::dead:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
It was in Roman times when men were men
:what:Google what the aqueducts (swimming pools) were originally intended for.

Let me just inform you no women were allowed in them. :dame::merchant:

Also, the majority of queers are those believed to be in high society.

You see when you do not keep your mind active it begins to wonder. All of those drugs must've frazzled the little brain cells he had left,

When he joined cash money he was probably on that white girl:birdman:

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Your comparison of an elderly woman reaching out for companionship to Young Buck being embarrassed about his own choice to have sex with another man is completely obtuse.

Buck isn’t going through some unforeseen crisis

He isn’t facing some terrible peril

The world isn’t against him

He is shameful of his own actions that he can’t/doesn’t want to admit. He, as an adult, decided to engage in activities with another adult and now is nervous that his “image” is tainted. Well, that’s what happens when you do things that might taint your image :yeshrug:

We are so worried about Young Buck in this situation because he’s the famous one. If we are being kind, why not worry about the other person in this situation who is being denied, shamed, mistreated, threatened, bribed, etc. because someone else can’t cop to their own actions. How about transgender suicide rates, murder rates, and violence against transpeople at the hands of men like Buck.

No one is making fun of Young Buck for facing an incurable disease, for losing a loved one, or going through a real tragedy.

People are making fun of Young Buck for pleading to a man that he had sexual contact with to pretend it didn’t happen because he himself is embarrassed.

:yeshrug:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Your comparison of an elderly woman reaching out for companionship to Young Buck being embarrassed about his own choice to have sex with another man is completely obtuse.

Buck isn’t going through some unforeseen crisis

He isn’t facing some terrible peril

The world isn’t against him

He is shameful of his own actions that he can’t/doesn’t want to admit. He, as an adult, decided to engage in activities with another adult and now is nervous that his “image” is tainted. Well, that’s what happens when you do things that might taint your image :yeshrug:

We are so worried about Young Buck in this situation because he’s the famous one. If we are being kind, why not worry about the other person in this situation who is being denied, shamed, mistreated, threatened, bribed, etc. because someone else can’t cop to their own actions. How about transgender suicide rates, murder rates, and violence against transpeople at the hands of men like Buck.

No one is making fun of Young Buck for facing an incurable disease, for losing a loved one, or going through a real tragedy.

People are making fun of Young Buck for pleading to a man that he had sexual contact with to pretend it didn’t happen because he himself is embarrassed.

:yeshrug:
:damn:The truth hurts the most.

Buck needs to get his shyt straight -- literally.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
buck seems flat broke so his music career is probably going no where.

he should just come out fully and focus on touring the gay clubs. it's a good niche for him and no one's going to take him seriously as a straight superthug anymore, so he might as well go for it.

Last edited: