Because they're still the Clippers: Vinny Del Negro will return as head coach

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Clippers never gonna be shyt. Had a great chance to turn things around but they bring this bum back. CP3 is LEAVING after this season, fukk what he cosigned. Blake gonna bounce after he sees Paul leave too.

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
Its not a bad move at all. Paul and Blake signed off to bringing him back. If they bring in a pain in the azz like Jerry Sloan or a Van Gundy and they lose and on top of that he pisses off one of the stars of the team shyt will be ten times worse. We made the 2nd round, had injuries, lost to maybe the eventual champs in the Spurs. This isn't as bad as it sounds. Even the local media is saying its not a bad move. fukk Phil Jackson, nobodies is paying his outrageous price to coach

your team has only one real superstar and he plays like he would suplex his grandmomma through the scorers table (shout out to Wilt) to win, so I don't think he'd have a problem with Sloan's style.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Its not a bad move at all. Paul and Blake signed off to bringing him back. If they bring in a pain in the azz like Jerry Sloan or a Van Gundy and they lose and on top of that he pisses off one of the stars of the team shyt will be ten times worse. We made the 2nd round, had injuries, lost to maybe the eventual champs in the Spurs. This isn't as bad as it sounds. Even the local media is saying its not a bad move. fukk Phil Jackson, nobodies is paying his outrageous price to coach

They sayin Blake and CP didnt want to be called coach killers. And now Olshey is a finalist for the Blazers job. It's all falling apart :damn:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Clippers never gonna be shyt. Had a great chance to turn things around but they bring this bum back. CP3 is LEAVING after this season, fukk what he cosigned. Blake gonna bounce after he sees Paul leave too.
who cares:snooze:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
They sayin Blake and CP didnt want to be called coach killers. And now Olshey is a finalist for the Blazers job. It's all falling apart :damn:

One more year for Vinny isn't as bad as it sounds BUT I'll be pissed if Olshey leaves:stopitslime:

edit: If Blake and Paul wanted a new coach best believe Vinny would be gone

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Inches
One more year for Vinny isn't as bad as it sounds BUT I'll be pissed if Olshey leaves:stopitslime:

edit: If Blake and Paul wanted a new coach best believe Vinny would be gone

not if they just stayed silent and just sat back to see what Sterling would do.

What if they both knew Olshey wanted him gone and thought that would be enuff? What if Sterling makes Vinny GM too

jensen-ackles-scared-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-228.gif

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
not if they just stayed silent and just sat back to see what Sterling would do.

What if they both knew Olshey wanted him gone and thought that would be enuff? What if Sterling makes Vinny GM too

jensen-ackles-scared-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-228.gif

I'm hearing Paul and Blake had to approve of this.. they fukkin' signed garbage ass DeAndre Jordan to that big contract just because he's Blake's best friend and they wanted to please him. You think him and Paul didn't have a say so on Vinny? Its only a one year option to pick up, its not like its a multi-year deal. I'd be shocked to see them endorse a Jerry Sloan or a Van Gundy to be honest. Young dudes don't like coaches like these dudes. Are there better coaches than VDN= yes. Are there worse coaches than VDN= yes. Its 50/50, it was a successful year in an injury filled shortened season. If things turn to shyt then he's gone