Behringer is cloning the Linn Drum

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Behringer reveals the LmDrum, its long-awaited LinnDrum reboot, but it might not quite be what you were expecting

HHHefUHT8LksudfnCU5YFU-970-80.jpg.webp

What’s clear is that the LmDrum isn’t a 1:1 remake. The buttons are different, for a start, and the LmDrum has a display. The presence of a waveform on here suggests that sample editing will be possible, and it looks like you’ll have the option to import your own samples, too.

Other enhancements include the Wave Designer and Analog Filter, which look like they’ve been brought across from Behringer’s RD-8 and RD-9 drum machines.

The bad news is that the LmDrum is still a long way from going into production - look out for more updates between now and whenever Behringer is ready to get it out of the door.

Wepa Man

Ramblings of an Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
cool. But why not move forward instead of remaking old shyt with updated features?

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
cool. But why not move forward instead of remaking old shyt with updated features?
The Vintage market is arguable bigger than the New market. I can't believe it took so long for a company to realize this.

I might buy a wig and a purple rain suit to go with this purchase.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
people love the old shyt apparently but get priced out, or just cant find it. im probably not going to buy it but i love that behringer is doing this