Being able to be silly appreciation

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
A large number of ppl on here keep detailed logs of past interactions on here, like wtf

At this point, yeah there's cool posters on here, but don't meet strangers online :mjpls:

My Lord, it's a forum, y'all nikkas having whole ass, month long arguments, it's online, just act stupid like a normal person :manny:

For example: These old ass emojis been around forever, I remember seeing this one on other forums a lot: :queen:

I was a horny ass jit, I was like 11, I had a dream I was transported in a desktop :mjlol:

I had to shoot these mfs: :bustback::wrist:

I after I did, I just fukked her mouth, a lot of bs happened way back when :skip:

But yeah, im a shytposter, it's funny watching the right wing/gay/transphobic/zionist creeps in here get mad whenever I say :dame: shyt

I'm straight, shyt's just funny :mjlol:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
takes one to know one :dame:
3fdbc82a17627565a3c1941c49c937e2.gif

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
TheColi used to be a lot more fun with the laid back posters and funny posters

now a lot of people on here just have bad attitudes and like to argue

I love having discussions, but I hate having arguments

some people just diss you for no reason, and you're like where the fvck did that come from???

that's why I think TheColi should open up registration for some new personalities

because like you said posters been legit beefing with each other for years now on here, and it throws off the positive vibe

like I said in another thread, people need to holla at the mods to open registration back up

Redwood

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
TheColi used to be a lot more fun with the laid back posters and funny posters

now a lot of people on here just have bad attitudes and like to argue

I love having discussions, but I hate having arguments

some people just diss you for no reason, and you're like where the fvck did that come from???

that's why I think TheColi should open up registration for some new personalities

because like you said posters been legit beefing with each other for years now on here, and it throws off the positive vibe

like I said in another thread, people need to holla at the mods to open registration back up

What happened in 2016 to now kind of thrown everything off balance :francis:

Last edited:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
OP..

I know you are taking about being silly on here, but I believe that me being silly with my lady has help our relationship out tremendously!!!

Of course we have our serious moments, but we definitely balance things out by acting silly, joking and keeping things light & positive most of the time.

Just wanted to share my thoughts on the topic..😎👍🏿

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
What happened in 2016 to now kind of throw everything off balance :francis:

good point about all the arguments people have on here

2016 had a lot of political arguments, then the pandemic, the recent wars, January 6th etc

BUT, I still think posters can have civilized discussions without getting pissed off, so that's no excuse for some people having legit bad attitudes and arguments on here

but I see where you're coming from breh