Being the older sibling unappreciation....

YBE

Banned
Daps
I lost count at how many nikkas i fought defending my little nephews growing up.

*bad ass nephews talk shyt to the biggest huskiest nikka at the park despite him being older than me. gets their ass whooped.

:noah: goes to find the nikka

(i'm 15 years younger than my sisters & brother. their kids is 4-5 years younger than me & followed me everywhere. my brother was in jail most the time & died at 25. i became the de-facto older brother.)

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
youngest in my fam :win: but i didnt meet my siblings till i was 15 so i still have the mindset of an only child.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
^ aren't u mexican? i didn't know it was possible for mexicans to have only 1 kid

I'm half mexican and that shyt cracks me up on the real :laff:

Yo, I'm youngest of 4 boys and 1 girl, our sister is the oldest and looked out for us. Thank god, cuz I couldn't handle a sister that was younger and gettin into some bullshyt :smh:

Yo, i'm also the youngest by 9 years. My pops stole my mom's p*ssy when she thought she was done having babies :krs:

Cute Fattie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Where the sun is always shinin..
I hate being the older sibling.....

if my sister crashed the car, I get blamed for it because I should have stopped her....

if the chores werent done, I get blamed for it when I get home from work.

if my sister didnt go to school or get to school on time, I get blamed for it because I should have woke her up.

The list goes on.....

Even though we're only a 1 and 1/2 apart my mother treat us like we're 6-10 years apart or something.

Only good thing about being the eldest is getting my car first...