Believe In Never - The Official 2018 Detroit Lions Thread

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Firm no on Brown. We've tried the elite WR thing before...how did it work out? I'd rather complete the offense by, you know, gettint actual TEs who are worth a damn and also adding real WR depth. Also draft an RB in later rounds and cut Blount.

Golloday and Jones are nice 1/2s but we need two other receivers at least who can provide some type of benefit to the offense.The injuries and trade really exposed how bad our offense depth is...

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Firm no on Brown. We've tried the elite WR thing before...how did it work out? I'd rather complete the offense by, you know, gettint actual TEs who are worth a damn and also adding real WR depth. Also draft an RB in later rounds and cut Blount.

Golloday and Jones are nice 1/2s but we need two other receivers at least who can provide some type of benefit to the offense.The injuries and trade really exposed how bad our offense depth is...
This is true. I'm not endorsing getting AB as there seems to be bigger needs. But I wouldn't exclude him just cause he be clowning.