Ben Simmons now has back soreness. Update: Ben Simmons OUT for season; will begin rehab program on his back

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
….why are people acting like his back ain’t actually fukked up? I think we’re past the point of his back issues being something made up, are we not? Sure he’s a bytch yadda yadda but if dude is actually just hurt then that sucks
Injuring your back when you didn’t play ball for an entire year is suspect in and of itself. But the bigger thing is his dedication to getting back to being a productive basketball player. He wasn’t even looking at the rim and added 0 to his offensive game. He was a complete liability and didn’t give a shyt during games. Compare him to Michael Porter Jr. and Brook Lopez who had similar injuries. Further he told everyone he was 100 percent to start the year so no one had any reason to think otherwise. I don’t doubt that he has back issues but it’s certainly not from trying too hard to get back into basketball shape.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont kare how much he works out in the off szn , what work they do 2 his back

Blood needs 2 REHAB his Mental ,and work on spending some significant time , gettin that right FIRST :snoop:

anythin else doesnt matter, if he kant get too a place of actual Confidence/Self Belief in himself first and formost :sas2: