Ben Simmons trade thread: Deadline a week away: 19 million he's lost so far

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Sixers are always gonna be a contender w/ Embiid.

Best place to look @ would be Portland and trying to get McCollum, but you trade away so much fukking defense for that. You still can't play Thybulle heavy minutes because he becomes a liability on offense.

If they don't trade him tho, they need to move him to PF immediately and start Maxey next season or get Lowry.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
dame will request a trade if the bring this guy in

They should trade Dame out of respect, but since we both know they won't, this is the next best thing, see if you can build a different type of team around Dame.

With Ben they can create a great defensive team that can also get out in transition to take pressure off Dame. Will it work? Probably not, but atleast they can say they tried something new before they inevitably have to concede and move Dame.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Blazers are the only team that makes sense. Ben can play the Draymond role, will get better looks for Lillard too and hopefully a change can make him more aggressive. Philly can use a scorer like CJ. Both teams desperately need to break up too.

Or they can trade him to a lottery team but you are not getting a player that helps in return

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Sixers are always gonna be a contender w/ Embiid.

Best place to look @ would be Portland and trying to get McCollum, but you trade away so much fukking defense for that. You still can't play Thybulle heavy minutes because he becomes a liability on offense.

If they don't trade him tho, they need to move him to PF immediately and start Maxey next season or get Lowry.

I feel like it's a decent trade off.The move for Philly now is to create an inside out team, dump it to Embiid, put shooters around him, and with CJ you have a guy who can create for himself and others and enough defenders for him not to get exposed.

I believe you can count on teaching Matisse to become reliable offensive player a lot more than you can count on Ben becoming one.

Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps
Blazers are the only team that makes sense. Ben can play the Draymond role, will get better looks for Lillard too and hopefully a change can make him more aggressive. Philly can use a scorer like CJ. Both teams desperately need to break up too.

Or they can trade him to a lottery team but you are not getting a player that helps in return

if I were a Philly fan I wouldn’t want to require Twitter fingers CJ