Benny the butcher checks Grilselda critics regarding the Buffalo tragedy response

Daps

I like Benny but he he says “fukk y’all we don’t need anyone’s approval.” Then why even go on there and entertain this? It’s counterproductive. He has same problem Kevin Durant has with addressing dudes on Twitter. If I were Griselda Records. I would be going on CNN and national media and talking about it. Griselda is underground. This would be perfect time to go on tv and say what positive steps you’re taking to heal the city. Use the tragedy to expose the label.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
People be so corny. I'm sure griselda and them give back a lot so it's irrelevant if they don't say anything.

I like Benny but he he says “fukk y’all we don’t need anyone’s approval.” Then why even go on there and entertain this? It’s counterproductive. He has same problem Kevin Durant has with addressing dudes on Twitter. If I were Griselda Records. I would be going on CNN and national media and talking about it. Griselda is underground. This would be perfect time to go on tv and say what positive steps you’re taking to heal the city. Use the tragedy to expose the label.
That's a great idea actually, no lie. However they shouldn't feel entitled to say anything if they don't want to.

I'm sure they support and help many people in the city so they shouldn't be criticized or forced. That's a lot of pressure for a person to have cause suppose they say something without thinking about it and come off rubbing people the wrong way or say something wrong due to emotion.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Il Use the tragedy to expose the label.
You can't be this flagrant. Like actually.

Does anyone need to tell you why that's problem?

:dahell:

Using peoples dead mother's and fathers to promote your label. You prob think you had a genius marketing idea as well.

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
People be so corny. I'm sure griselda and them give back a lot so it's irrelevant if they don't say anything.

That's a great idea actually, no lie. However they shouldn't feel entitled to say anything if they don't want to.

I'm sure they support and help many people in the city so they shouldn't be criticized or forced. That's a lot of pressure for a person to have cause suppose they say something without thinking about it and come off rubbing people the wrong way or say something wrong due to emotion.
It's not a great idea...

If you don't are not genuine in your intentions inserting yourself into such situations you will be cooked for reputation for life. See Wyclef and stolen Haiti donations. If you want to do reach out communal shyt the right way look at people like Tray in Houston.

People are not stupid and I'm very surprised you guys think you can get over like that. There's lines you don't cross chasing opportunity. You can't undo that damage. The only response Griselda needs to have has to be all about the Buffalo people not what they get out of it in promotion. That would come organically from the appreciation. Be transparent. People are not all stupid.

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Well you actually did exactly what he was talking about... You spoke about what they SHOULD be doing, but framed it in what YOU'D be doing if you were them..

And that's why they gotta come out and say SOMETHING. Because too many people will get the idea that they aren't doing anything or doing enough, when really nobody has any clue what they are actually DOING.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
It's not a great idea...

If you don't are not genuine in your intentions inserting yourself into such situations you will be cooked for reputation for life. See Wyclef and stolen Haiti donations. If you want to do reach out communal shyt the right way look at people like Tray in Houston.

People are not stupid and I'm very surprised you guys think you can get over like that. There's lines you don't cross chasing opportunity. You can't undo that damage. The only response Griselda needs to have has to be all about the Buffalo people not what they get out of it in promotion. That would come organically from the appreciation. Be transparent. People are not all stupid.
I agree. I also think it’s just in bad taste if the true intention is marketing or self promotion.

Make a statement. Help out behind the scenes or in person. If you’re authentic and helping from a sincere place, the word will get out on its own.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Thief's Theme

All Star
Daps
Talk to 'em!

why entertain this?

his city just went through a tragedy and people are coming at him... he sounds pissed off and I don't blame him