Benzino Claims Joe Budden 'Backed Out' Of Boxing Match Despite 'Running His Mouth'

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Benzino has accused Joe Budden ducking his boxing match challenge.

Speaking on Instagram Live, the former publisher of The Source magazine accused Budden of “backing out” of the contest despite previously talking trash.

“Couple days ago, I said I wouldn’t mind fighting Joe Budden. I’ll break his jaw,” Benzino said. “Joe Budden responded, said it would be a bad thing that he would accept the fight. We got in touch with celebrity boxing. I was on the phone with Joe’s manager Ian and they backed out the fight.

“Joe says he doesn’t wanna fight me. Joe ran his mouth and he backed out the fight. He must have been thinking about that straw that he was going to be sipping out of. Didn’t wanna get in the ring. So that’s it for that.”

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is he shocked? Joe said he’s gonna sue whoever touches him.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Thought Joe said he wouldn't do it if it was on some celebrity boxing shyt and that they could just go bacc to the hallways or 'round the corners' , squabble & be done wit it lol

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Thought Joe said he wouldn't do it if it was on some celebrity boxing shyt and that they could just go bacc to the hallways or 'round the corners' , squabble & be done wit it lol
Joe stay moving the goalposts for shyt he don't really wanna do.

Reminds me when he said he'd tear Cyhi up in a battle. Cyhi throws a bar and Joe says he doesn't rap anymore cause it doesn't pay enough and that he meant a face to face battle. Cyhi contacts one of the battle leagues and then Joe says he ain't battling unless it's some shyt he owns and an event they are throwing themselves. So then Cyhi finds somebody to put the money up so they could do their own event and then Joe turns it down saying Cyhi needs to put his own money up.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joe stay moving the goalposts for shyt he don't really wanna do.

Reminds me when he said he'd tear Cyhi up in a battle. Cyhi throws a bar and Joe says he doesn't rap anymore cause it doesn't pay enough and that he meant a face to face battle. Cyhi contacts one of the battle leagues and then Joe says he ain't battling unless it's some shyt he owns and an event they are throwing themselves. So then Cyhi finds somebody to put the money up so they could do their own event and then Joe turns it down saying Cyhi needs to put his own money up.

lmao i know nikkas like this in real life. shyt is mad annoying like its obvious what u doing

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Why is he shocked? Joe said he’s gonna sue whoever touches him.

Joe is a Podcaster now...He aint a rapper.

I'm surprised he didn't sue Raekwon on some Vlad shyt.

Nikka caught a eye Jammie for dissing Meth.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps

He def said that

He said just link up around the corner no cameras or none of that shyt

and they always allude especially flip to Joe giving nikkas the fair one

Max Goonberg

Superstar
Daps
Joe a dikkhead for even being in these situations. How U up and entertaining a dusty homo that want to scrap.