Bernice Burgos Daughter Said She Gave Head To Her Man Every Morning... Her Jaw is Locking Now!

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These old hos find joy in knowing theyve convinced these young ladies to be hellhounds. Yes young lady,tell us more about your ho antics so we dont have to feel ashamed about our past. And about the fact our past has caused no man to take us seriously as a wife now that we are old and washed. These old bytches just as bad as the so called "OG's" leading young men to they destruction. But I guess they get praised and regarded as empowering too,so I guess Im being misogynistic by highlighting one over the other. If you have a righteous bone in your body,hear me good when I say you have to seperate. Your people have been g.m.o'd and they aint your people anymore. Keep that in the back of your mind at all times:respect:#Hellenized #CoddlingOver

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Sounds like a good woman

…her Mama is damn near flawless esp for her age
:noah:

jp9eukzhg4nb1.gif

Last edited:

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Her jaw locking up now cuz of all that dust that nikka was blowing down her throat after 30 days straight of head. :mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

COLI MANDINGO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
I think she listens to every damn thing her mom tells her, which is to her detriment
I mean her mom has 10 lifetimes of simps supporting her lifestyle :yeshrug:

I doing even know if her mom works or has worked in the last 20 years.

#simpeconomy