1.6 SPG
0.7 BPG
46.4 FG%
34.4 3FG%
84.5 FT%

3 Finals Appearances, 2 NBA Championships, 2 Finals MVPs

Guess who?

Daps
i like how you conveniently stopped at 2010.

Kobe was injured last year. This is him in his own words talking about how he felt like he was playing on just one leg. http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--k...bG9nSW5kZXhUZW1w;_ylg=X3oDMTFrODdzYXZuBGludGw

Finally, Bryant let out a long sigh and insisted, “I wondered how I was ever going to play basketball again.”

His arthritic knee had gone bone on bone, making every step an excruciating exercise. Bryant felt like the end was creeping closer. He couldn’t practice and couldn’t move with authority on the floor. “There were a lot of thoughts, a lot of self-evaluating going on, wondering, how can I ever be effective again? How am I going to play despite this knee? I couldn’t move. It was just so painful. There was nothing I could do.

“But now I feel brand new, man.”

Rest assured, Bryant has watched one star after another go down in these playoffs, and it leaves him grateful, gratified for the chance to play. “Right now, I have the opportunity to compete again,” he said. “Last year, I felt like I was on one leg.”

And it still bothers him because Bryant has to come to understand he’s running out of time – his knee won’t stay strong forever. He closed his eyes in the bowels of the Staples Center late Tuesday and hit the rewind button back to the uncertainty, the unnerving end in Dallas last spring. Something else still stays with him, still bothers him, and probably always will.

“I couldn’t give Phil all of me for his last season,” Bryant said.

Kobe so far in this playoffs:

34.5 PPG, 4.5 RPG, 3.0 APG on 49% shooting.

Heeeeee's baaaaaack!!! :jawalrus:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Nah, I'd have to go with :shaq: 00-02.

Other than that, :childplease: put up 30/6/5 with 3 Finals/2 championships. Great run.

Daps
Nah, I'd have to go with :shaq: 00-02.

Other than that, :childplease: put up 30/6/5 with 3 Finals/2 championships. Great run.

Shaq was amazing no doubt. But Kobe was also putting up 25-30ppg alongside him for most of that run. Shaq only beasted in the finals over teams with no centers. Against teams like Duncan and the Spurs, it was Kobe.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
RteKz.gif

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Shaq was amazing no doubt. But Kobe was also putting up 25-30ppg alongside him for most of that run. Shaq only beasted in the finals over teams with no centers. Against teams like Duncan and the Spurs, it was Kobe.

You don't think I know that breh? :birdman: