Best battle rapper that uses their real name.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Danny Myers
Emerson Kennedy

Honestly can't think of others that uses their real name. :ohhh:

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Think we can add Dre Dennis but far from the best. Strange there isn't rappers using real names like that..

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
JC is better than Danny.

I think he met that JC name is Julian Carter. So JC don't count.
No, Danny is better than JC. At least currently. JC is still the pen, but Danny has had a better overall career. Danny is still on the incline, and as much as I HATE it, there is an argument that JC has plateaued (sp). Danny still needs to pace himself better, but he shows up for his big opportunities save Sikh. JC was supposed to destroy Surf. Unless he brutalizes Verb, which isn't saying THAT much in 2022, he may never get the "doesn't win the big one" stigma off him. Danny is the rapper people thought Geechi was, but he's not "cool" and " gangster" enough to them seeing him as "marketable". If he got the push Geechi has the past 2 years, he would be in those GOAT/Mt. Rushmore talks people try to shoehorn Geechi in.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
No, Danny is better than JC. At least currently. JC is still the pen, but Danny has had a better overall career. Danny is still on the incline, and as much as I HATE it, there is an argument that JC has plateaued (sp). Danny still needs to pace himself better, but he shows up for his big opportunities save Sikh. JC was supposed to destroy Surf. Unless he brutalizes Verb, which isn't saying THAT much in 2022, he may never get the "doesn't win the big one" stigma off him. Danny is the rapper people thought Geechi was, but he's not "cool" and " gangster" enough to them seeing him as "marketable". If he got the push Geechi has the past 2 years, he would be in those GOAT/Mt. Rushmore talks people try to shoehorn Geechi in.
I agree that Danny is better then JC but he was never going to be as popular as Geechi no matter how many shots he gets. He's old, not street enough and dresses like someone's uncle.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld

JC is better writer. Thats all that matters...

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I agree that Danny is better then JC but he was never going to be as popular as Geechi no matter how many shots he gets. He's old, not street enough and dresses like someone's uncle.
Close to what I said. If he got the names and bread Gotti got, his win percentage would be better. He wouldn't feel any need to take randoms at small leagues, and would have the time to concentrate on killing all the names. There's an arguement that Gotti squandered getting that absurd resume in such a short time. Or, if they spread that time in LA between him and Danny, they BOTH could have elevated instead of it being all Gotti, which is probably a net negative now, as Gotti is so teflon they can't tell him shyt, and the other guy on his level looks like he's doing football numbers, so he's a wrap. They could have made another top to god tier star to carry the company. Now, Geechi is probably charging them a fortune (and half-assing last night) when he doesn't just battle on his own league. Or GTX, Or RBE, which he would probably go on for the right bag, or, URL is paying him to stay from now. I think Danny can be as much of a star as anyone in the current era, he just has to move right and be pushed. It would help if this weird, corny obsession with everything gang related would stop :snoop: but if Daylyt and Hollow can, you can't tell me Danny can't. Hollow corny AF, is TRASH on beats, and has terrible bars as bad as some of Danny's worst.
JC is better writer. Thats all that matters...
k
Pat Stay

Emerson Kennedy isn't EK's real name tho
I'd give Pat 3rd. He slowed down a lot on battling. Legendary career, though. Terrible it was cut short. He had a lot left in the tank.:salute:

Last edited: