Best Theme Tourney Grand Finale: Stone Cold "Hell Frozen Over" vs. The Rock "Hollywood" (Congrats Hollywood Rock)

Which theme is doper?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
T1ApNp6.png

bttminidone5-11.png

"Hell Frozen Over"
Wrestler:
Stone Cold
Artist: Jim Johnston
Release: 11/18/1997

"Hollywood"
Wrestler: The Rock
Artist: Jim Johnston
Release: 2003

VANITY

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
The ONE THING that The Rock still hasn't done is beat that bald-headed b*stard's theme song 1...2...3!
the-rock-dwayne-johnson.gif[IMG]

• Wow
Reactions: 2CT

DAH Padre

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I’m kinda bitter that Hollywood beat out Takers theme, but I respect it. But this is open up a can of whoop ass on Debra Stone Colds theme.

• Dap

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
i voted for the last theme that trailer park trash heard after the final boss retired him :wow::blessed:

• Haha

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
@2CT , why do you use this theme for Austin when it’s his second version fans always remember? And the better version. :francis:

I'm voting for this one :manny:

1. Hell Frozen Over already been on the bracket since round 1 and it beat Corporate Rock which is better than Hollywood IMO

2. the two themes are basically the same damn song if you vote for one you voting for the other, ain’t enough differences to be splitting hairs about it even Stone Cold himself and Jim would agree

3. it’s the finals of the whole dang tournament and y’all still requesting diff versions of themes :heh: bracket been established for months brehs let’s end this joint clean

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
1. Hell Frozen Over already on the bracket since round 1 and it beat Corporate Rock which is better than Hollywood IMO

2. the two themes are basically the same damn song if you vote for one you voting for the other, ain’t enough differences to be splitting hairs about it even Stone Cold himself and Jim would agree

3. it’s the finals of the whole dang tournament and y’all still requesting diff versions of themes :heh: bracket been established for months brehs let’s end this joint clean
yeah, honestly for this theme...its all one vote...i wasn't complaining in this case

• Dap

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
1. Hell Frozen Over already been on the bracket since round 1 and it beat Corporate Rock which is better than Hollywood IMO

Way I see it, someone might not like that version and vote against it. It’s happened before.

• Haha