Beyoncé Feat. The Dixie Chicks - Daddy Lessons

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
One of my fav songs on Lemonade. Dixie Chicks perform with a huge picture of Donald Trump wearing devil horns at every one of their concerts. White people hate the Doxie Chicks and can't stand that Bey blows all of their faves out the water. Carey underwood, Miranda lambert and faith Hill can't hold a candle to Bey and they don't like that she upstaged them. Every year there is a mashup of different genres performing at the CMA's. This year, they made a huuuuuge deal about it bc they know that Bey was gonna show out and that the Beyhive would show out with her.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
One of my fav songs on Lemonade. Dixie Chicks perform with a huge picture of Donald Trump wearing devil horns at every one of their concerts. White people hate the Doxie Chicks and can't stand that Bey blows all of their faves out the water. Carey underwood, Miranda lambert and faith Hill can't hold a candle to Bey and they don't like that she upstaged them. Every year there is a mashup of different genres performing at the CMA's. This year, they made a huuuuuge deal about it bc they know that Bey was gonna show out and that the Beyhive would show out with her.

yeah, I was thinking the same and was wondering what was the big deal but the bolded by you is why

Last edited: