Bia ft J.Cole - London (Official Video)

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I can’t call Cole the best rapper when every time he drops an album I forget about it within a day. I can’t even remember the last time I listened to a song off his last project.

But nobody been on a run of killing features like this since prime Wayne. And Cole’s run is more efficient because he has zero wack verses during this run. All them shyts be heat.

he one of the few guys that EVERYONE knows he gonna deliver that head tap everytime.....I'll sit through 2 mins no problem if I'm waiting on Cole :russ:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
he one of the few guys that EVERYONE knows he gonna deliver that head tap everytime.....I'll sit through 2 mins no problem if I'm waiting on Cole :russ:
It's crazy how Cole went from boring (I never saw him that way) to anointed so fast.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
It's crazy how Cole went from boring (I never saw him that way) to anointed so fast.

Its really true to the essence. He makes albums his way. He makes legit LPs. Takes creative risks.

But with the features....man he kills everyone on their own shyt...full beast mode rap shyt every fukkin time.

I respect his methods