Biden’s “$600” Proposal...The Truth

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Biden would rather shake down gig workers and neighborhood mechanics than make the rich pay their fair share. Y'all will support this clown no matter tho.

This is literally what he's in the process of doing. :mjlol:

But you knew that.

With that said.. I'ma need a little more info on this. $600 sounds ridiculously low. That's damn near a paycheck for normal people.. and if a single paycheck can put people over the threshold, then its obvious that amount is too little.

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
This is literally what he's in the process of doing. :mjlol:

But you knew that.

With that said.. I'ma need a little more info on this. $600 sounds ridiculously low. That's damn near a paycheck for normal people.. and if a single paycheck can put people over the threshold, then its obvious that amount is too little.
:what:The rich don't evade taxes, they avoid taxes(legally). In order to make the rich pay their fair share, you have to change the tax code. This is NOT what he's doing here.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
:what:The rich don't evade taxes, they avoid taxes(legally). In order to make the rich pay their fair share, you have to change the tax code. This is NOT what he's doing here.

Its what he's attempting to do. Are you not following along?

Edit: and its not all 'legal' :usure:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Fascinating. There's a study I read a few years ago, the The Atlantic did an piece on it, about how Evidence doesn't change minds. Saying it out loud sounds silly but here we are; breh posted receipts saying this $600 conspiracy is a lie but that wasn't enough. Some even double downed on it.

“A man with a conviction is a hard man to change,” Festinger, Henry Riecken, and Stanley Schacter wrote in When Prophecy Fails, their 1957 book about this study. “Tell him you disagree and he turns away. Show him facts or figures and he questions your sources. Appeal to logic and he fails to see your point … Suppose that he is presented with evidence, unequivocal and undeniable evidence, that his belief is wrong: what will happen? The individual will frequently emerge, not only unshaken, but even more convinced of the truth of his beliefs than ever before.”

This doubling down in the face of conflicting evidence is a way of reducing the discomfort of dissonance, and is part of a set of behaviors known in the psychology literature as “motivated reasoning.” Motivated reasoning is how people convince themselves or remain convinced of what they want to believe—they seek out agreeable information and learn it more easily; and they avoid, ignore, devalue, forget, or argue against information that contradicts their beliefs.
This literally happened in this thread.

This Article Won’t Change Your Mind

This part is hilarious
In one particularly potent example of party trumping fact, when shown photos of Trump’s inauguration and Barack Obama’s side by side, in which Obama clearly had a bigger crowd, some Trump supporters identified the bigger crowd as Trump’s. When researchers explicitly told subjects which photo was Trump’s and which was Obama’s, a smaller portion of Trump supporters falsely said Trump’s photo had more people in it.