☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
EveryQUOTE="loyola llothta, post: 42248131, member: 16715"]
Biden is Anti-Haiti, and His Haitian-American Press Person Doesn’t Give a Damn

Pascal Robert
02 Jun 2021

The current Haitian president is perhaps the most ineffectual US stooge to date, but Joe Biden and his Haitian American press person couldn’t care less.

“Biden is currently supporting a political regime in Haiti almost universally loathed by the Haitian people.”

link:
Biden is Anti-Haiti, and His Haitian-American Press Person Doesn’t Give a Damn | Black Agenda Report
EVERY Hatian regime is loathed by the people.
Just sayin'.[/QUOTE]
That’s not true.You don’t have to lie

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
How the US Consulate in #Haiti is telling its citizens to deal with street conditions there, while the Biden administration continues to support and underwrite the corrupt & power-hungry—yet useless—Haitian government:

3:44 PM · Jun 23, 2021

#Haiti’s president is in Turkey and the PM is in New York. Meanwhile, TODAY, right now, gangs are burning down neighborhoods, and people are forced to flee their homes. No comment or action from government. UN, OAS, US continue their support of this farce. Enough.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
A Haitian c00n is an oxymoron.

Even the most white-jesus worshipping Haitian c00n will proudly talk about their revolutionary ancestry.

Our culture was founded on murdering our enemies and killing c00ns :dead:

Our founding fathers were raiding European slave ships :dead:

Dessalines is a God-figure in our culture.

A haitian c00n doesnt exist unless they've been Americanized and contaminated by the culture.... which means they are Haitian-AMERICANS.

Haitian-American is a culture by itself.
Funny how bright things shine in the light.

I called that shyt you self hating mfer

You openly admitted to HATING your ancestors. Yet I get GASLIT for pointing out the hypocrisy and self hate.

Fukk you :pacspit:

Not gonna lie, I went thru a period where I had hate in my heart for the ancestors for how many L's they took