Biden issues U.S.′ first AI executive order, requiring safety assessments, civil rights guidance, research on labor market impact

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I heard a YouTuber make a good point about ai

It’s not ai ,workers should be worried about, it’s the 7% interest rate that’s killing jobs

I guess this YouTuber was talking about the fed rate (which is actually in the 5s).

In any case, they were being dramatic. The rates can be lowered in the future but you can never put the AI genie back in the bottle.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I guess this YouTuber was talking about the fed rate (which is actually in the 5s).

In any case, they were being dramatic. The rates can be lowered in the future but you can never put the AI genie back in the bottle.
We can adapt to ai, but that won’t be possible if the powers that be are committed to trying to keep the dollar as top dog making risky decisions that backfires on everybody especially citizens

JLova

Veteran
Daps
I guess , I’m just saying people should be way more afraid of the fact that the education system is terrible in America

Sure, there are many issues right now but the government doesn't benefit from an educated population.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Sure, there are many issues right now but the government doesn't benefit from an educated population.
You know I’ve heard that saying before but that shyt doesn’t make no sense if you really think about it

An uneducated population is the reason why America is going to fall, is falling I should say

JLova

Veteran
Daps
You know I’ve heard that saying before but that shyt doesn’t make no sense if you really think about it

An uneducated population is the reason why America is going to fall, is falling I should say

The government would not be able to do a lot of the shyt they do with a more educated public. Not just government, but corps as well. The system would collapse. Maybe it's for the greater good, but not for the government.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
The government would not be able to do a lot of the shyt they do with a more educated public. Not just government, but corps as well. The system would collapse. Maybe it's for the greater good, but not for the government.
The system wouldn’t collapse, it would just be harder to hide corruption

them neglecting the citizens has put the government in a situation where they not only fukked the country up but fukked themselves up as well

It’s dumb as hell to not take education seriously

Them crackers thought they shyt ain’t stink and now they about to get moved off the block in a geopolitical sense