Biden pardons marijuana use nationwide. Here's what that means

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I'm laughing, but I smoke. I just have a problem with the head in the sand approach to life. How we gon get ahead if the rightful leaders are purposefully numbing themselves to the biggest problems we face?

I smoke rarely but there's nothing wrong with weed.

I wrote a whole bunch of shyt...
But to sum it all, caring about me people is getting exhausting.
I'm good.
They can't borrow my piss no more tho

Loggie

All Star
Daps
:beli: biden said it himself he can unite both sides of the aisle so was he just lying or can he not get govt to agree to what he wants...:beli: lying bytch ass biden he should have done this day 1 of his term... You acting as if the republicans block him on every thing
Executive orders should only be a thing during war IMO. I think many Presidents believe that as well, until they need to get shyt done for reelection.

Can he fix the border through a bunch of executive orders?

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

"It does not apply to individuals who have been jailed for selling the drug, which is illegal under federal law, or other marijuana offenses such as driving under the influence of an illegal substance"

:devil:
:evil:

Since there are no federal simple possession cases of marijuana, this amounts to nothing because federal laws don’t trump state laws regarding possession. It would if the FBI was arresting nikkas for dime bags but they don’t. So what does this actually achieve? If it’s illegal in your state, it’s still illegal in your state after this.
:skip:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Executive orders should only be a thing during war IMO. I think many Presidents believe that as well, until they need to get shyt done for reelection.

Can he fix the border through a bunch of executive orders?

Maybe if he just did his job at the border and beefed up security the border wouldnt be a problem:ld: he dont need no executive order for that

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Let me guess because they think all black folk smoke weed....:mjpls:

Exactly!!!! :mjpls:

White and Black folk smoke weed at the same rates, but Black folk are prosecuted and incarcerated for it at much higher rates.

Look crime is down!!

Crime has been down, which I know is inconvenient for someone like you.