Biden’s economy is kicking ass right now

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
do you guys really believe the economy is 'fine'?

come on now :francis:

What type of jobs were added...and whose working them?
If you don't gtfo with your logic and shyt :mjlol:

A part time job with no benefits is a JOB, damn! :russ:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
:ehh: Prices going down and the economy picking up. Add in the Republicans fukking up with the roe v Wade ruiling and things are looking up

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
The recession debate has been disingenuous so far. Yes we have inflation we are battling but GDP skyrocketed from covid recovery. It was never going to stay that red hot and a retraction was always anticipated. 2019 GDP was 21 Trillion vs 2022 GDP 26 Trillion.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I was at the gas pump yesterday like :obama:

I don’t have student loans so idgaf about that honestly. But I wanna see if he does something for black people by next year

BigScust

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This sort of snarky elitist garbage is what average Americans hate. Let's say gas goes to 10 dollars..they're gonna brag as it inches back to 8 dollars by a penny a day? This is besides the fact of who or what is to blame for gas prices but this fake gotcha to make people feel dumb by people like you is why you and people of your ilk are hated more than they are liked.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I think that the republic*nt crazies might have OD’d on that “let’s go Brandon” and those “I did this” stickers on the gas pumps, and they made a total mockery of all the actual things that they could criticize this presidency about, they went very hard *pause* and probably went way too far with that “pedo” shyt, and turned off centrists, and a-political folks. Also take into consideration that this has been a centrists/republican dream economy, and the policies are as centrist/leaning right as possible without coming out and saying that you aren’t really a Dem. They have shyt down every progressive policy/suggestion, so we are left with 2022 Bush. All I can say at this point is “at least it’s not Trump”, this year in particular has been one of the worst years for America in a long ass time

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
no offense but in all politic talk

why do people act like going from one extreme to the other is some divine intervention

like of course we lost jobs during a worldwide pandemic
of course they slowly came back ... and at a high rate once everything leveled

thats like saying
wow we reduced school shootings by 4200% the day after columbine

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Most efficient administration? Easily the most unqualified we've seen in a century. You are out of your damn mind. :dead: .
Donald fukking Trump was just president, his bloated ass never held office in his life, the only president ever, thus making him the most unqualified in history:dahell:y’all shouldn’t be able to lie about facts on here.

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
Most consumer goods/food prices starting to balance out/fix itself as well.

Went to H-Mart and noticed the imitation crab legs cost a dollar less than it did in the spring.

Helps that unleaded gas only costeds 4.75 in Tukwila area now.

Blue Angels fly in this week and it's been three years due to the pandemicals. We bicycle!!!!

What you prepare with those?