Biden’s economy is kicking ass right now

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
damn California must of missed the memo. Paid a little under $6 gallon for gas today and chicken breasts that were $5-6 this time last year was still $15-18

Glad I have twitter telling me things are already cheaper though!

1thouwow

Glock Got a Private Part
Daps
Y’all really be rooting against the President bc of politic parties? If you our President I would want you to do good, for the sake of the common folks :dahell:

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
Y’all really be rooting against the President bc of politic parties? If you our President I would want you to do good, for the sake of the common folks :dahell:
These dudes only care about party :francis:

Jcotton1

All Star
Daps
Economy doing good on what planet? Numerous Amazon deliver jobs being created how is good to whom? So you do that job and get another job and while going to school to get a tech cert say Cloud securities all the while missing family time at home.

The economy is ugly right now in terms of the average person.

Reflected

Terraform my hostile wasteland.
Daps
Yeah, Trump sure did a lot of good with those SCOTUS picks, COVID, trade wars... Oh wait. :ohhh:

The Republicans never do anything good, so I'm not seeing why anyone would root for them. I mean, on its face, in a vacuum, that position would make sense but to anyone that has been paying attention to anything political over the last 50+ years will realize there is no reason to root for Republicans, unless you are an accelerationist, which is just dumb.

Honestly, even in a vacuum is doesn't make sense because parties in general are split between ideological lines, so in most cases, like a general election, you are voting against your political opposite. Why would you wish for your political opposite to have success in terms of legislation? It's funny because this sentiment of hoping for the president to do well is only ever pushed on liberals, conservatives hate every Democratic president and call for impeachment on all of them. This tolerance of the intolerable will be our downfall.

edit: I can understand hoping any president improves the economy, even though Republicans consistently screw our economy while campaigning on being responsible but there really should be no hope the Republicans do well, instead, you should hope their poor performance leads to losing seats in the next election cycle.

1thouwow

Glock Got a Private Part
Daps
Yeah, Trump sure did a lot of good with those SCOTUS picks, COVID, trade wars... Oh wait. :ohhh:

The Republicans never do anything good, so I'm not seeing why anyone would root for them. I mean, on its face, in a vacuum, that position would make sense but to anyone that has been paying attention to anything political over the last 50+ years will realize there is no reason to root for Republicans, unless you are an accelerationist, which is just dumb.

Honestly, even in a vacuum is doesn't make sense because parties in general are split between ideological lines, so in most cases, like a general election, you are voting against your political opposite. Why would you wish for your political opposite to have success in terms of legislation? It's funny because this sentiment of hoping for the president to do well is only ever pushed on liberals, conservatives hate every Democratic president and call for impeachment on all of them. This tolerance of the intolerable will be our downfall.

edit: I can understand hoping any president improves the economy, even though Republicans consistently screw our economy while campaigning on being responsible but there really should be no hope the Republicans do well, instead, you should hope their poor performance leads to losing seats in the next election cycle.
You stuck on the republican vs democrat shyt.

When trump was in office I WANTED him to do good bc that effects us directly.

Same with Biden.

You got nikkas in here wishing for a weaker economy just bc they don’t like Biden.

So you’d rather suffer through more inflation and be in a recession bc our current President is democrat?

If you don’t understand what I’m saying you don’t have to respond.

Reflected

Terraform my hostile wasteland.
Daps
You stuck on the republican vs democrat shyt.

When trump was in office I WANTED him to do good bc that effects us directly.

Same with Biden.

You got nikkas in here wishing for a weaker economy just bc they don’t like Biden.

So you’d rather suffer through more inflation and be in a recession bc our current President is democrat?

If you don’t understand what I’m saying you don’t have to respond.

Of course I am stuck on the Republican vs Democrat shyt, to not be, is to be uninformed on what's going on. :mjlol: Bro, I'm actually not trying to be hostile, I see your post was likely with good intentions, but it's just ignorant, if I'm being honest. Of course you want all presidents to do good for the people, but simply put, that just isn't going to be the case, Republicans consistently make decisions that decrease overall wellbeing, while I might hope for them to do the opposite, they don't.

Understand, wishing that Trump does good means that he fulfils the demands of his constituents, aka their interpretation of good, that's appointing conservative justices and stopping anything the Democrats do in the process. So following Trump's most recent presidency, would you be fine with him being president again? And would you hope for him to do well? If not, if it's an "absolutely not", take guess as to what the polling for Trump is on the Republican side of things. They think he did well and want him in office again.

I'm sorry, while seemingly good intentioned, your take is naive. That's as nice as I can put it, assuming you are acting in good faith.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
that's great and all, but that inflation......:smugbiden:

this is the consequence for when u OVERSUPPLY people with free money.

No. That's the consequence of:
  • when you royally screw up handling an oncoming pandemic,
  • dismantle the very infrastructure that would have caught and handled this early,
  • and spend the last 20 years offshoring all your important manufacturing that you can't handle a supply chain issue which leads to massive shortages for extended periods of time.
Money was keeping people afloat, bills paid, and mitigating homelessness. One of the few cases where "free money" didn't lead to inflation.

Jcotton1

All Star
Daps
Ole good ole Slick Willy way back in the day screwed us with NAFTA. He was gassing the base up cause he didn't inhale on the stoner side and cause he played the sax, loved some gospel bird and sweet tea. Many admins have been punting the football away for years.

This problem has been going on for several decades real talk pre Slick Willy. In my view he just put the final nail in the coffin and set it on fire.