Big Baller Bradley the Beal deal & The FLOCK shut down the universe today in London at 3pm (vs ny)

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm pretty sure you was just looking in the mirror :ufdup:

Was you aware Washington has won 19 of the last 21 vs N.Y.? Betting against the FLOCK is a sin whoodi :birdman:

Thomas Bryant is the second most accurate big in the history of the league :whew:

Now if you look at the op you'll see where it was predicted that Thomas would BEAST out. How and why did he single out Thomas and Brad :ohhh:

:win: Shout out to my nikka @WMG the 2nd who will be going on vacation this year, my treat!!!
Y’all not ending this season 500 and I’ll bet my entire account on that

PS5

Wiz a 1/2 seed right now ya dig Tekashi1223
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Y’all not ending this season 500 and I’ll bet my entire account on that
Well you already bet that so unless you giving up your life? Then I'd say sit back and watch as the FLOCK easily goes 22-15 (they'll do better than that) to finish at 500 our better.

We currently two games out of 8th, 4 1/2 back of the 6th seed. Our next game is on MLK day vs Detroit, your team :smugbiden: You guys are ahead of us in the standings too so I'll see you then :banderas:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Well you already bet that so unless you giving up your life? Then I'd say sit back and watch as the FLOCK easily goes 22-15 (they'll do better than that) to finish at 500 our better.

We currently two games out of 8th, 4 1/2 back of the 6th seed. Our next game is on MLK day vs Detroit, your team :smugbiden: You guys are ahead of us in the standings too so I'll see you then :banderas:
If u not betting you entire account don’t @ me

PS5

Wiz a 1/2 seed right now ya dig Tekashi1223
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
If u not betting you entire account don’t @ me
Look clown, we already have a bet in place that you asked for. You gonna be gone for a good month and that avi space gone be mine for a while after you get back and you post in shame :banderas:

My boys legit, and this link right here confirms not only the teams belief in each other, but it confirms that John Wall been the problem :dame: I did not know wall had beef with Jeff Green. I could sense the Oubre and rivers beef but that was never public. It is now tho...

Bradley Beal to Wizards Owner Ted Leonsis: 'We're Going to Make the Playoffs'

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Look clown, we already have a bet in place that you asked for. You gonna be gone for a good month and that avi space gone be mine for a while after you get back and you post in shame :banderas:

My boys legit, and this link right here confirms not only the teams belief in each other, but it confirms that John Wall been the problem :dame: I did not know wall had beef with Jeff Green. I could sense the Oubre and rivers beef but that was never public. It is now tho...

Bradley Beal to Wizards Owner Ted Leonsis: 'We're Going to Make the Playoffs'
Either we betting permanent bans or it aint nothing to talk about
Y’all not finishing 500 and you can eat s dikk if you not talking some serious shyt lil homie