Big Boy Club……Amex Gold & Platinum Discussion

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
been thinking about it as well but not sure I use the lounges like that and I’m going to go to Hawaii soon and want to put them flights first class all on my new application for AA cc. Hoping this is the best bang for my buck with them flights. But damn these interest rates on cc’s got me thinking twice.

oh good ahyt
only thing is if the lounges are your only reason i would hold off on getting it until they calm down.
word on the street is the lounges are extremely crowded because a lot of people have the card and they're always trying to get in to them.
but if that's not the only reason. the other perks still might be worth it depending on your lifestyle.
in terms of the $695 fee if you get at least $500 worth of the card from the fees it's worth it.
like for me The digital credit($240), the walmart credit($156parents use it), the airline credit ($200), saks credit($100) are enough for me to justify it.
I would say keep doing research

ion think plat is worth it unless you're spending high $x,xxx over the benefits you get from your sapphire preferred. sapphire reserve is much easier than plat to min-max esp if you have the trifecta so that might be worth the upgrade. you do lose out on the valuable signup bonus that way tho, it becomes available again 49 months after you got your sapphire preferred bonus. the amex lounges are a lil better than the priority pass ones tho and i'm expecting them to get a lot less crowded soon with access being restricted more and more.

I been watching a lot of vids and reading up on the lounges

I like this dudes break downs and I’m kinda getting from him and some other that the Priority lounges kinda lame

Now I here the Delta loungers or dope but I don’t and wont fly Delta.

Chase only got like 5 lounges so I don’t see the benefits yet to upgrade to the Reserved

But yea y’all right…. I am only thinking about doing this just for the access. I remember all the times I used to be in an airport waiting like 2-4 hours in them uncomfortable ass common waiting areas and having to pay for food and etc

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Chase only got like 5 lounges so I don’t see the benefits yet to upgrade to the Reserved
chase has a lounge in like every airport, it's just a few of them that are branded under their name

the rest are "priority pass" and even non-chase priority pass holders can use the chase lounges

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I been watching a lot of vids and reading up on the lounges

I like this dudes break downs and I’m kinda getting from him and some other that the Priority lounges kinda lame

Now I here the Delta loungers or dope but I don’t and wont fly Delta.

But yea y’all right…. I am only thinking about doing this just for the access. I remember all the times I used to be in an airport waiting like 2-4 hours in them uncomfortable ass common waiting areas and having to pay for food and etc

Oh ok I see
So if you go on r/Amex r/amexplatinum you’ll find dozen of threads of people complaining about the lounge crowds for the past year

It’s so bad that Amex is trying to fix it by saying next year you can’t have a free +1

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
chase has a lounge in like every airport, it's just a few of them that are branded under their name

the rest are "priority pass" and even non-chase priority pass holders can use the chase lounges

I’m gonna need you to break this down for me playboy

I know with the Reserved you get the Priority Pass and get access to all their lounges. But I thought they didn’t have their own Chase branded lounges and was in the process over the next few years to add some

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
I’m gonna need you to break this down for me playboy

I know with the Reserved you get the Priority Pass and get access to all their lounges. But I thought they didn’t have their own branded lounges and was in the process over the next few years to add some
ur right and we're talking about the same thing. i thought when you said "chase only got 5 lounges" you weren't aware that sapphire reserve gives you access to priority pass too. any confusion is my fault, i only drunkpost. :pachaha:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
ur right and we're talking about the same thing. i thought when you said "chase only got 5 lounges" you weren't aware that sapphire reserve gives you access to priority pass too. any confusion is my fault, i only drunkpost. :pachaha:

Yes, the priority ain’t enough for me to up to the Reserved yet…. I’d just individually buy the pass.

But I hear or see the Centurion lounges are like heaven.

And when I start tricking and flying with various woman….. I’m trynna be on that boss shyt :skip:

I’m not gonna deny, I’m about to be at a stage on my life where I’m just gonna trick a little bit….. I’m gonna be paying some bills and buying some shows & purses in my not too far future :mjlol:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Yes, the priority ain’t enough for me to up to the Reserved yet…. I’d just individually buy the pass.

But I hear or see the Centurion lounges are like heaven.

And when I start tricking and flying with various woman….. I’m trynna be on that boss shyt :skip:

I’m not gonna deny, I’m about to be at a stage on my life where I’m just gonna trick a little bit….. I’m gonna be paying some bills and buying some shows & purses in my not too far future :mjlol:
So you want the flex part :russ:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I’m getting kinda old breh and finally in a place in my life where “I have it” or soon will “have access to it”:mjlol:

I’m single….. I wanna live life :russ:

So yea:lolbron:
I mean ok we told you what’s up if you still want to do it just make sure you get a good offer
Something like 100,000 points for 5-6k spend
There’s one out there with 160,000 points

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin