Big E injury update from…Big E…Another Big E update from Big E

White City Black

Weed, Rocks, Blow
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Big E seems like if he Really needs to end his in ring career, he’ll actually turn the page, not take another 5 or 6 years trying to find more docs to clear him

He’s too talented and charismatic to not take advantage of all these future bump free opportunities

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Big E sat with coli brehs to talk CM Punk, tribalism, Representation, Kofi getting squashed by Lesnar, Hip Hop etc.

:blessed:

Dope! I been watching.... :myman:

Big E said what I been sayin about the tribalism. At the end of the day, wrestlers gettin paid more and more opportunities. :manny:

Dope interview all around though I'm not quite to the end yet..

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Dope! I been watching.... :myman:

Big E said what I been sayin about the tribalism. At the end of the day, wrestlers gettin paid more and more opportunities. :manny:

Dope interview all around though I'm not quite to the end yet..

That man basically said AEW existing got him the biggest bag of his life, and he’s friends with the folks over there lol

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
That man basically said AEW existing got him the biggest bag of his life, and he’s friends with the folks over there lol

Oh yeah no doubt. He said his contract was up in 2019 and that's when AEW was coming into the game. There's so many people who were in NXT/WWE who are now in AEW, I'm sure he's got tons of friends there and vice versa.