Big Game James not fukkin wit the new NBA

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
arpehuyuynkwsp-hvtl4whmhtetfhd.png

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
A subset of NBA old heads are always mad. I remember Wilt and Oscar shytting on Jordan and co in the 90s.
Wilt only brought up the fact that the league worked to limit him and other greats of the previous era, while they changed ruleset and aought to promote Jordan, so he easnt comparable to the greats previously

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmfao at the young generation in this thread hating on James for getting some p*ssy just cause he shyt on the fact the league was taken over by cac nerds that never played basketball telling nigggas to shoot nothing but 3s

yall muther fukkers some soft ass incels

Daps
lmfao at the young generation in this thread hating on James for getting some p*ssy just cause he shyt on the fact the league was taken over by cac nerds that never played basketball telling nigggas to shoot nothing but 3s

yall muther fukkers some soft ass incels
Worthy is only mad cause the Lakers ain't shyt. You think he'd be saying this dumb shyt if the Lakers were in the Finals and the 3-pt shot was their primary means of offense?

:usure:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
NBA old heads be so damn bitter. Literally the only league where older players disrespect the new generation of players, they need to let that hate go:flabbynsick:
Other sports are the same breh. Even fukkin NASCAR. It’s just nobody care about their opinions. Retired NBA journeymen are more popular than most other league HOFers

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What do u want players to do instead?

Do u want them to dribble dribble and attack the rim over a set defense or do want them shooting long contested 2s?
Do more than just shoot 3's, or purposely disregard a higher percentage shot just to have a 3 jacked up

Jcotton1

All Star
Daps
Big Game in his full context was right.
You can't hit a home run and expect to survive building from the ground is the draft building chemistry is the current/ future wave.

I've know a few younger ole heads who hooped against Kobe to say this yet they know they are apart of the small select brotherhood that is the NBA and pro sports to where they "retired" and still get to sit on a bench coaching, being a scout or broadcasting.

If that's the life of a get off my damn lawn pro player:russell::flabbynsick:. Sign me up for the flabbiest of flab package with extra back in my day vibes.