big meech could be released this weekend due to corona

Suzie

Pro
Daps
We can't any of these current Italian bosses. But Big Meech is the first name people compare a Black kingpin to.

The Feds have to think about what king of message they'd giving by releasing the most notorious US dealer of our generation. He has so much influence that they're scared of and he talks too much in interviews from prison.

This is from earlier this month
Black Mafia Family leader ‘Big Meech’ early release halted - TheGrio

Both sought early release due to the COVID-19 virus but federal prosecutors only granted it to Terry. The court filing declared that Demetrius was still too enamored with “money, cars, houses, clothes, jewelry and ho’s,” and that he remained violent. His disciplinary record while in prison has included being written up for using drugs and possession of a cell phone and a weapon.

“During his time in prison, Flenory continues to promote himself, and, through others, his legacy as a highly successful professional drug dealer,” Assistant U.S. Attorney Dawn Ison wrote
in a Friday court filing. “Nothing in that promotion remotely suggests that Flenory has changed.”
He ducked himself up trying to slice his glory days.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
You too didn't get the point...

I'm tired of the coli n this snitch thing already.
You people swear you're the snitch gatekeepers
Snitch this Snitch that. GEEzus. Shut up.

There's a million criminals on the streets that snitched. But y'all won't say shyt to them though.
I lived through this kinda shyt tho most of y'all didn't. I took the Stan and gave an Oscar winning performance to save someone from getting 5 years. Hoe ass nikkas on thr internet dont know shyt and anyone who calls T.I a rat is a square ass nikka. Anyone whos been in trouble knows if youre the victim of a crime you are forced to testify. You lie when you on the stand so they can't say you snitched.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I lived through this kinda shyt tho most of y'all didn't. I took the Stan and gave an Oscar winning performance to save someone from getting 5 years. Hoe ass nikkas on thr internet dont know shyt and anyone who calls T.I a rat is a square ass nikka. Anyone whos been in trouble knows if youre the victim of a crime you are forced to testify. You lie when you on the stand so they can't say you snitched.
That nikka better be thanking you everyday.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Meech himself came out and said T.I. ain't a snitch. If anyone knows anything about Meech, it's that he wouldn't say that if it wasn't true. And Meech would know if T.I. was a snitch.

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps

Playboy, how does this apply to me?..lol

I guess my typing font gave away my background..lol N my age

I've been a few places, seen a few things, stepped on a few toes. But we gon table that for the next excursion