Big Soulja Boy looks to takeover the gaming world by releasing new video game console

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
All trolling aside, Soulja is not to be compared with these wack ass youngsters we have today. He was doing his siht, made it cool for rappers to be gamers, dances, merch, you name it.

I just had to throw that in.
soulja hella influential on today's rap music, good or bad, you can't deny it

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Can't even go in gamestop and get nba2k23 or the new madden on this "console"

I bought this bullshyt for my lil cousin and that same Xmas, he took his Xmas money to gamestop to get a few games for it and was like "where yall Soulja games?" The dude behind the counter could barely hold in his laughter.

JulesMusic719

All Star
Daps
Can't even go in gamestop and get nba2k23 or the new madden on this "console"

I bought this bullshyt for my lil cousin and that same Xmas, he took his Xmas money to gamestop to get a few games for it and was like "where yall Soulja games?" The dude behind the counter could barely hold in his laughter.
:dead:

Did any games actually come to fruition from this?!and how did you even buy this?;lmao

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
:dead:

Did any games actually come to fruition from this?!and how did you even buy this?;lmao
I got the shyt off some site right b4 they got pulled. A big ass hollow console that weighs about the same as a 500 page novel. Even had AV jacks:hhh:

Ppl were like "well, at least he got over on white ppl". White ppl bought that shyt for content for their youtube channel. He bought them from the chinese, then marked the price up.

I ain't seen any actual copies of a "Soulja game":mjlol:

Then, this fool said he is the new owner of Atari, and Atari shut that lie down with the quuckness.

Edit: He came out with another "console" a year ago:deadrose: