Bigg K vs Rosenburg Raw

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
i got bigg k 2-1 off the strength of his first two rounds, all that real talk dont mean shyt unless they actually had some history together and know each other imo.... example: verb vs. hitman

K had a nikka dying wit straight barz :heh:

if he didn't choke i woulda said 3-0, raw aint really get at that nikka like i thought he would

yea i got you, but i aint gonna shyt on raw cause the way the game has elevated, personal attack brings a ton of replay value and entertainment to the matches.

everybody got bars. some better than others. what makes some dudes great is we anticipate they plan of attack. i respect raw personal attack. what bigg said vs raw could have been said vs anybody.

im still leaning toward bigg k 2-1 tho, im just saying, i respect the other side of it too. and bigg k did choke, so that is points against him.

Daps
Reppin
Bogota
yea i got you, but i aint gonna shyt on raw cause the way the game has elevated, personal attack brings a ton of replay value and entertainment to the matches.

everybody got bars. some better than others. what makes some dudes great is we anticipate they plan of attack. i respect raw personal attack. what bigg said vs raw could have been said vs anybody.

im still leaning toward bigg k 2-1 tho, im just saying, i respect the other side of it too. and bigg k did choke, so that is points against him.

Plæghboigh

Real nikka time-
I ain't really impressed by the personals or focusing on other parts of the round besides bars. Although sure stage presence is necessary in front of crowds.K's approach wasn't all bad. Speaking on jail time added to his credibility even though it sounds c00nish. But Raw had all bases covered in comparison.

All I'm sayin is

if raw ain't beat k hitman ain't beat arsonal :birdman: and we all know the consensus on that one

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Bigg K needs to be get more battles on URL :smh:

Kinda miss rosenburg on the low n/h #Doonieboons

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Raw got that 2-1. It was close cuz K was spittin heat but Frozenburg got it.
full

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bigg K is nice, but he has a tendency to stumble through his rounds. His last few he hasn't seemed all the way into his battles or battle rap period, so I honestly don't think battling is one his priorities now.