Winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Vote goes to leezy on this one, could hear future so high off syrup he forgets where hes at over that shyt. Wasnt really feelin the lead sound on the hook, (its a really cool sound, just didn't vibe in there to me) but that string melody and chord progression is DOPE.

Are those strings an original melody or a sample @Leezy337 cause they got me feelin some type a way

DBR

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
This is a tuff call , Bigrodthe1 got creative as fukk with this one no doubt with that jazz ish but since its a trap battle i have to go with leezy . Beat is epic .

:salute: to both

Onigumo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Vote goes to leezy on this one, could hear future so high off syrup he forgets where hes at over that shyt. Wasnt really feelin the lead sound on the hook, (its a really cool sound, just didn't vibe in there to me) but that string melody and chord progression is DOPE.

Are those strings an original melody or a sample @Leezy337 cause they got me feelin some type a way
The strings are a sample, slowed the pitch up and chopped em up and about the lead it's a big Louisiana thing down here we love em in beats I guess i got carried away wit em :myman:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Wait a second. Are those strings from an anime soundtrack?

I played this beat a second time and suddenly feel like i recognize it :ohhh:

Status
Not open for further replies.