Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Full Course|Blockchain Tutorial|Blockchain Technology Explained

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Here is a 14 hour course in blockchain technology. After watching this you are set and done. Good luck aan may you become prosperous.

Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Full Course Part 1 | Blockchain Tutorial | Blockchain Technology Explained

Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Full Course Part 2 | Blockchain Tutorial | Blockchain Technology Explained

Trapathon

Rookie
Daps
Here is a 14 hour course in blockchain technology. After watching this you are set and done. Good luck aan may you become prosperous.

Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Full Course Part 1 | Blockchain Tutorial | Blockchain Technology Explained

Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Full Course Part 2 | Blockchain Tutorial | Blockchain Technology Explained

Jewels. Thx man
Definitely was looking for a in-depth breakdown to put me ahead of the curve.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency A-Z Complete Masterclass | Learn How To Build Your First Blockchain

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Any of y'all ever had success mining?
I’ve quite mining. I did make money, but the more participants there is on a blockchain the harder it gets.

I’ve moved on to staking and day-trading.

Day trading is more fruitful but can be dangerous.

1) your money can grew fast but also reduce just as quickly.

The fastest personal record I have is, when I made 300 dollars within 10 seconds. But that was exceptional. You also can lose it just as quickly.

2) It can be addictive. You have to learn how to hold back and be content with the results for that moment.

Last edited: