Blacc people just found a new way to shyt on each other(warning: may be offended if you broke)

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
If your child asks to have a Chuck E. Cheese party and you don’t do it because of your own retarded issues, you’re a piece of shyt
Real talk. I remember when I was younger and I babysat my niece I took her to C E C (I’m in 5in heels trying to chase this kid around 😩😩😩) , because that’s what 5 YOs like 🤷🏾‍♀️. I was literally trying to leave to take her to a restaurant for lunch and she was like “No, can we stay? They have really good pizza 🥺🥺🥺”. So I had to stay.

The pizza was decent :manny:

But little kids love that place 😂
It’s like a right of passage.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
And the coli claims they hate it but time and time again the bird babble keeps the computers putin

:sas2:

For the record Chuck's place is gross, idc about the cheapness.
Chile, men love birds. It only becomes a problem when she eventually acts out lol

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
We don't have Chuck E Cheese here. What's so bad about it that a kid having a party there is seen as some kind of attack on her parenting?

Looked up pics and it looks exactly like the type of place that kids love :manny:

invalid

Banned
Daps
Chucky Cheese closed in the 90's, where are these people at that they're still around?

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
why is someone not liking Chuck E Cheese controversial and thread worthy?

them joints are dirty.
back in the day they were a little better