Black elected officials that take office only to line their pockets should be SHAMED

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
Especially in predominantly black cities and districts where the communities really put all their hopes into you thinking, you as a black man or woman will do right by the community only for you to disregard our demands while practicing nepotism and cronyism. I mean no disrespect to these organizations or those apart of them but these individuals that come from jack & Jill, fraternities and sororities get elected to city council, schools boards etc just to get paid and go home to their wealthy neighborhoods while reaping the benefits of their local community’s tax dollars which was initially supposed to go bact to the city/districts education and infrastructure that is shameful behavior and should be called out more. This “what’s in it for me and my circle “ attitude is the most poisonous thing to happen in black politics it’s self serving for a select few and blocks progress for the community as a whole, I’m tied of it.

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
Not shamed, but VOTED out of office.

Unfortunately, there are low voter turnout rates in these districts , they know this and move accordingly.
Low turnout is definitely a big reason why they stay in but I feel like those of us from these districts also do a terrible job of vetting them. Instead of doing thorough research on them we instead go by the image of a strong black man or woman with a healthy family in office that is not enough.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Low turnout is definitely a big reason why they stay in but I feel like those of us from these districts also do a terrible job of vetting them. Instead of doing thorough research on them we instead go by the image of a strong black man or woman with a healthy family in office that is not enough.
Their backers/donors vet them.
Often, they are presented to us as an alternative to the current ineffective incumbent. So, they ride in on the wave of " things need to change".

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Most people are doing what they do for money.

There's not a lot of upstanding people out here breh.

They'll sell you out if they feel like their family is taken care of.

That's just something you realize as you get older. You can't really trust many people out here.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Not shamed, but VOTED out of office.

Unfortunately, there are low voter turnout rates in these districts , they know this and move accordingly.

VOTED out AFTER they lined their fukking pockets already....:comeon: Wow way to hold them accountable... that's the fukking game. to get dumbasses like these voters to get them elected to sell them out... and they can do 1 term and have a cushy private corporate job AFTER they leave office because they traded favors for it...:beli: