Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
http://www.blacknews.com/news/essyn...l-districts-teaching-curriculum/#.W4tt9-hKiM8
First Black Teen Author Ever to Write 3 Books Being Used By School Districts Across the Country as Part of Their Teaching Curriculum

15-year old Essynce Moore is the only African American teen author that has written three books that are mandatory readings for several school district curriculums including Hillside, NJ School District; Brooklyn, NY Charter School(s); and Orange, NJ School District. Her books are a part of a series that she created called The Middle School Chronicles.
hen Essynce’s first book (6th Grade Middle School Chronicles) was released in 2015, it went on to become an Amazon Top International seller. Her second book (7th Grade Middle School Chronicles) was released in 2016, and her third book (8th Grade Middle School Chronicles) was released back in April 2017. The third book completes the series, and each of the books are available for purchase on Amazon.com at http://amzn.to/1U1bkJY.

Her ultimate goal

Although they are already being used by several school districts, Essynce wants to have her Middle School Chronicles book series in more schools all around the world as mandatory reading and a part of their curriculum.

The books can be used to prepare students for middle school, assist with self-esteem, bullying, how to handle certain situations with teachers/friends, encourage youth to live their dreams now, and so much more.

The5thLetter

Meow
Supporter
Daps
swandreamsproject

MISSION

Through the use of imagery and my career as a ballet dancer, I want to help change the demoralized, objectified and caricatured images of African-American women by showing the world that beauty is not reserved for any particular race or socio-economic background. I wish for this message to infuse the ballet world and project to the entire world. While exposing more African-American communities to the ballet, I also hope to promote greater involvement and increase patronage to this beautiful art form.
The Swan Dreams Project's goal is to convey the message that beauty and talent are not constrained by race or socio-economic status. I want our youth to know that they are not limited by stereotypes nor by their environment, but only by their dreams.

Will post more soon