Black Families moving in All White Neighborhoods 1976 Queens NY

Is there a such thing as a reformed racist?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
These white kids are adults now...do you think they changed?

If we started black American History in the 70s we would still deserve reparations. Look at the trauma our parents and grandparents had to go through. Simply existing in a white space can result in either a property(home) economic, or life; Damaged, humiliated, or completely lost..These little kids are the parents and grandparents of the white millennials and younger that we see today.

this is not the South, this is in NY

Last edited:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
These white kids are adults now...do you think they changed?

If we started black American History in the 70s we would still deserve reparations. Look at the trauma our parents and grandparents had to go through. Simply existing in a white space can result in either a property(home) economic, or life; Damaged, humiliated, or completely lost..These little kids are the parents and grandparents of the white millennials and younger that we see today.

this is not the South, this is in NY

I saw this many years ago and it made me cry and angry at the same time..wow at the elder sister was so mature and understanding, respect to her and the children!!

Dro_Pesci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Growing up in Brooklyn when i was youngin my barber would always tell stories about having to fight racist Italians and being chased home after school damn near everyday and this was in the early 80s :francis: