Black Internationalism Series at Howard U. promotes careers in Africa

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

Black-Internationalism-Series-Promotes-Careers-in-Africa-%E2%80%93-The-Hilltop.jpg

The Center for African Studies (CfAS) at Howard University, the Ralph J. Bunche International Affairs Center and Howard University School of Business’ HPS-Center for Financial Excellence hosted a discussion between the Howard community and Michael Sudarkasa, CEO of the Africa Business Group , about obtaining careers with private organizations working in Africa.

The event, which was held on March 28, was part of the Black Internationalism Career Corner talks series, which consists of annual virtual forums for Howard students, recent graduates of HBCUs and young professionals to engage with international professionals working across the African continent and learn to acquire careers around the globe.

This iteration of the Black Internationalism career talk focused on private sector career opportunities in Africa for Black young professionals. The private sector is the portion of the economy that is not under direct government control, and consists of private for profit and non-profit organizations.

Black internationalism fields refers to the low concentration of professional African descendants in international and industries throughout the world, which Howard seeks to increase

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Howard needs to do something about their medical residency program, namely their internal medicine program. When I interviewed there, I thought I had stepped into Calcutta. I wouldn't have cared if it was an Indian school but it's not. :hhh:
In any case, this is nice news.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Howard needs to do something about their medical residency program, namely their internal medicine program. When I interviewed there, I thought I had stepped into Calcutta. I wouldn't have cared if it was an Indian school but it's not. :hhh:
In any case, this is nice news.
they take on any students who want to attend those classes when they don't get enough of their target audience. school is still a business. what should they do if they don't get enough brehs to enrol?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
I don't care for that name at all:patrice: "Interesectionalism" is something entirely different. Just call it what it is:

PAN AFRICANISM :blessed: