Black man beaten with deep fryer and 2X4 in Puerto Rico after trying to take pictures buying drugs.

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Replace 3rd with second then.
Wrong again. U might wanna look up the definition of a second/third world country. And pr has one of the strongest economies in Latin America.

It's also a huge drug gateway with hardly any police presence outside of tourist areas. How breh fukked up was his camera fetish. He was warned.

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everyone I came across: "good afternoon, how's your day going?" "Is it cool to pass through here?"
Where are you from originally? Do you usually do this, or just when you travel to different countries and possibly cross areas that look kind of grimey?
black NY lawyer killed in chile taking pictures in a slum.
This one I do feel bad about, at least the way that it was presented. The cats in Puerto Rico were at least being warned beforehand. Based off the story, this guy wasn't warned. He should have known, but maybe he thought sh!t was sweet. Chile isn't even known for the drama like that, but it can happen anywhere. R.I.P.
Puerto Rico isn't a third world country:mjlol:

Everyone in this village is an American citizen just like everyone else on the crime/drug infested island.
I've never been, and even though it's a US territory, everything I've been led to believe about it is that it's kind of Third World.