Black man hurt, says he pawgs because sistas don't want him (Iyana) (Edit new vids added)

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Edit: This don't apply to all nerds, so if it doesn't apply to you then skip.

All these excuses for these dudes but when nerdy black women buss out the SAME excuses for why they date out, all of a sudden they are bed wenches.:stopitslime:

STOP LYING! There are PLENTY of black females into nerdy shyt. PLENTY. But these types of black men DON'T WANT THEIR FEMALE COUNTERPARTS!

That's why they keep missing the types of black women that are JUST LIKE THEM! They want Tifa Lockhart. They want dimes. They WANT the women who are into thugs. That's all they can see which is why they project that dumb shyt onto the majority of black women.
They haven't interacted with the majority of black women. Nor do they know them. All they know is the myth of black women liking hood men or being ghetto because it excuses their own self-hate. Which is why so many of them become angry, resentful, and bitter when you DO show them pictures of average black men getting with average black women. Because it makes them look like liars. :stopitslime:Which they are in a lotta cases.:stopitslime:

The truth is many of these types NEVER wanted anything to do with anything black and female. From their hair to their skin to their culture they've been trying to solidify their role as special snowflake since grade school because that special status helps them cope with the reality that they aren't special, just strange. :mjlol: And not in a cool Dr. Strange type of way.:mjlol: Also not in a cool nerdy type of way either because the true nerds who had straight As, on track to do well in school, attending college afterwards, getting great jobs...these aren't the people having love issues. Nah, there's a whole other group of lames that hi-jacked "nerd" status like the social parasites that they are. These are the greasy shirt, skipped school to play video games, still at home with mom while talking shyt about how women are useless even though they living off one, elbows too greasy, $10/hr at Fedex printing services, but claiming they are in graphic design and IT, Saweetie is a 6, what does she bring to the table while not even contributing to the household he is dependent on, cum stained unwashed bed linen, Hawaiian shirt wearing, spend their yearly savings on trips to Brazil to participate in sexual exploitation, then complain about Western women being prostitutes "nerds".

Claiming that there were no black women checking for them allows them a convenient excuse to cover up their insecurities, social awkwardness, racial self-hate and just plain ole weirdness.

If they DID interact with black women then they wouldn't be stuck in 90s stereotypes of them. Black women are everywhere and always were. They were into Neo-soul. Anime. Video games. Alternative music scenes. I knew hella chicks into fan fiction growing up. In love with fukking Sesshoumaru. A major fantasy author N.K. Jemisin used to write DBZ fan fiction. She's now a bestselling author.:deadmanny: Black chicks used to be playing with tamogouchis, quiet and shy as fukk, on the marching band. There were chicks into super feminine hobbies, in the acting clubs, ran track and field. All kinds of shyt.

But if you notice in that average black couple thread I made a few days ago, several posters felt like the black men were slumming it with their female counterparts. But here's the rub, most of those men weren't amazing looking either. But you see, here's the elephant in the room that nobody REALLY wants to discuss. These types of black men feel like they are better than the women that look JUST LIKE THEM and vice versa.

So they'll bust a nut over internet gurus who lie to them about them being the prize or bash black women but at the end of the day, after decades of these types talking shyt about how all the relationship woes of the black community are the fault of black women, they still single, miserable and lonely. They go to foreign countries and get laughed out of the DR by chicks who are scamming their asses and taking money back to their own boyfriends. They tolerating racists just to PAWG. Just to get away from the spectre of the evil black chick that didn't want him when they really just running from themselves. When they need to just face themselves, work on their social skills, stop being weird, creepy, entitled or resentful and grow the fukk up.

:yeshrug:
And if you come over here with some dumb shyt, then I'm talking about you. So unless you wanna be a hit bytch hollering, don't quote me with the bullshyt excuses.

"Feminist bytch!"
"She hates black men!"
"Wasn't your boyfriend Asian!"
"TOO LONG I DIDN"T READ, but somehow I'm still triggered!"

I'm tired of some of ya'll lying about this shyt and trying to stereotype majority of black women as loving thugs, players, or bad men which is just synonymous with men who got the p*ssy that wasn't given to you.

Luckily this isn't the majority of black men. But a loud minority of them keep trying to hijack the black community and paint narratives that explain away their weirdness. And yes there are black women like this as well. But people just need to be real for like 8 seconds. Just fukking 8 seconds.
PLEASE! Fukkers live in damn Bizarro land and get mad if you show them that yes, grass is still green, water is still wet and you still single not because all black people anything, but because you're you.

:dead: