Black Man in Oklahoma exonerated after spending 30 years in prison for a rape he didn't commit.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I do and you should too. If it happened to him, it can happen to you.
No .. I definitely do brother
This is a men's Rights/judicial reform issue.
Right up my alley

But thecoli loves believing anything that makes black men look bad.
Someone gets accused, they make jokes and believe he did it without a shred of evidence.

This place bashes men, especially black men just like every other place. And that's sad

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right up my alley

Someone gets accused, they make jokes and believe he did it without a shred of evidence.

This place bashes men, especially black men just like every other place. And that's sad

My thing is that if that is happening where folks are being released 20 years and up for mistakes by police. what about this?

You have some state governments actively hiding the facts that they may have executed innocent people like arkansas and texas. They literally buried the lidell lee case and that shyt was recent. Hell, even if hes gone, at least these folks should clear his name.

I think its frightening that theres more than likely more innocent folks on death row who are closer to facing execution and the courts dont care because the trial didnt have any procedual error or whatever. They dont care about actual innocence. Just whether the judge, jury, and courts do the trial correctly or not. So you can be innocent for real and still wind up on death row because you got shytty counsel that didnt do their job or dont care

Last edited:

voltronblack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right up my alley

Your right about that just look this thread