Black Man Murdered by White Neighbor was Denied a Protection Order 2 months prior

ROLLTIDE4EVER

Rookie
Daps
I know folks want to make it a race thing, but there are plenty of examples where the perpetrator is black and judge gives them the benefit of the doubt. The fact is this judge still thinks it's the 1960s/70s and is a bleeding heart.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If you're black and you go to get a restraining order and they say no....youve got nothing left to do but take matters into your own hands. You tried the legal way, the recommended way, the appropriate way.

I live in a city where this exact scenario is hot. Within 4 months at least 3 people have been killed mostly domestic but the damn judges have denied the protection orders.

To be honest a protection order ain't gonna stop someone from coming to see you but if you try the ways they want you to and they continually fail you have to take matters into your own hands until they come to the table with something different .

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Man shyt got me heated

Me too, man... :snoop:

Young breh looked very cool, healthy, wise and successful, cac demon probably killed him out of envy :pacspit:

fukk Amerikkka :pacspit:

fukk white people :pacspit:

May God bless the blacks and receive those who have suffered the injustices of this devil world in His arms :to:

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The I go WE go mentally is what you got to have. The moment you feel like your life is threatened, be prepared to take one in the process.