Black men get shamed in the goofiest voting ad to date ::dame::

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
No I wouldn't I'd say that a republican leaning organization was behind it. I'm about factual information. Not leaps and reaches.
Dummy, The Heritage Foundation & Cato Institute are organs of the Republican party, so you'd be an idiot to say that too :heh:
No other group of people treats voting in freaking elections like some shameful act and betrayal of your race. No other group of people will call you a sell out or a shill because you didn't wait for a hypothetical trillion dollar bribery before you decided to take part in your government.

Yall nikkas make black men look pathetic frankly. Ready to stay home on election nights, become "conservative", start sucking Trump/DeSantis dikk, and let white men basically run this country and run their lives.

Meanwhile black women are the ones who can see through right wing "black militant" propaganda clearly coming from MAGAset, and show up to the polls making sure these yee haw slracist southerners ready to rescind our damn civil rights eat shyt and go the fukk home, while their male counterpart is staying on his couch and passively supporting the white conservative cus boo hoo I saw an ad on TV with a bunch of girls yassing. My feelings were hurt. Yall nikkas want any excuse to just stay home and let whites run shyt than got the nerve to talk about "we built this motherfukker. This our country" I guess only when it's time to bash your own people like a damn c00n. Yall make black men look totally complicit, content in white supremacy, weak, eaily fooled, and pathetic.

Our ladies need to come out here and tell black men straight up to turn off the fukkin Tariq Nasheed videos, turn off the fukking Twitter, and actually step up, show SOME type of leadership in this world, and do SOME shyt to make a difference instead of bytching like a queen to his other militant friends on thecoli.com while white supremacists are getting elected to Congress.

Yall make nikkas look soft and pathetic.
Guy, I already posted of how Asians don't even vote.

No other group of people votes 90% for one party that mass incarcerated them, sent their jobs overseas, and brings in illegal immigrants to replaces them.

Hell, Hispanics came here and started immediately asking The Democrats "What have you done for us, recently?":comeon:

There's a reason why they know they can disrespect us.

Here's Lawrence O'Donnell (an MSNBC Democratic Party shill) telling you how to get the Democrats to respect you.