Black People Are Not Ignoring 'Black On Black' Crime

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
im sorry but until I see Detroit 300 groups popping up in urban cities across America, the argument that blacks ignore black on black crime is valid.
that's your arbitrary standard for the validity of that argument, not mine:yeshrug:

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
I'm reading Queens Reigns Supreme (shout out to @CombatJack ) and they talked about all the violence going on in NY in the late 80s and how it all culminated when a cop was executed. Cops cracked down on the city and there was serious police reform that led to cleaning up the city. I just don't think the police care all that much as long as the violence stays controlled in those areas.
Im jus assuming if cops roll through southside alot of familes are gonna b even more fukked up. In chicago everyone is in the game its not like u take out the leaders an everyone disperses. There will always be someone to replace him, and theres always drugs to be sold. If they crack down there it will move somewhere else. Not to say it isnt worth it. I thought about it an if the feds rly came through the show would be over in days. Gangsters cant mess wit the type of shyt 12 got.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Pretty much. Anybody who thinks black people "ignore" black-on-black crime clearly isn't black (and probably doesn't know many black people) because it's discussed almost constantly. There are "stop the violence" type of events held in black neighborhoods all the time, black entertainers talk about this all the time, etc. But we know how the discussion will go...

ble_zps148fe84e.png

Stole that from the other thread, but that's pretty much how it convo will go.

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
It is definitely a point driven into the minds of all Americans that when a black person misbehaves/commits a crime they must be punished swiftly no questions asked whereas with their white counterparts there is always an investigation into why a person would do what they did. This is why its so easy to criminalize black people in these situations because if a black person is mixed up with the law they must have done something wrong and these a the consequences of their actions. It is all just another example of how this country has never really had an honest discussion and look at the history of blacks in America and the racism we have and continue to face along with its effects.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
im sorry but until I see Detroit 300 groups popping up in urban cities across America, the argument that blacks ignore black on black crime is valid.
Just because your stupid ass doesnt want to do any kind of digging to see what black people are doing about black on black crime doesnt mean we arent doing anything