Black people are the biggest anti-vaxxers?

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
source? Because I'm seeing we're dying at disproportionate rates actually
That’s the point. It’s so much misinformation out here that’s it truly what teaches you first. I doubt we’ll ever truly know tbh. Just do the smart thing at this point

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
In real life? Nah, but maybe online is a different story but then again everybody Black online ain't exactly “Black” so I mean shyt:manny:

I do think a lot of misinformation is spread through Black spaces online which is probably why there's this assumption that most Black Ppl are “anti-vax” when, in reality, most are somewhat accepting of the vaccines with a small segment remaining neutrally on the fence.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
I don't know breh. I've ran across more anti covid vaccine nikkas than I know what to do with.

I put up a pic of myself getting the vaccine on FB and nikkas started getting at me

Had me like :dwillhuh: cause I really wasn't expecting the hate.

It's DEFINITELY a lot of antivaxx black folks right now.

And I think about it like this. Our communities tend to be uninformed. So that means we are a welcome haven for conspiracy theories and at its core, that's what this is.
I'm anti vaxx.... And a few other black people are as well....

But the majority who are avoiding this shyt aren't actually anti vaxx ..... They just are uncomfortable with this shyt, uncomfortable with all the bullshyt narratives and they see a nation who abuses and doesn't give a shyt about black people suddenly pretending to care about our health while offering lottery tickets , money and p*ssy just to take this experimental dose
But they aren't anti vaxx in general

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Just like crime, when a small percentage of our race partakes in something, accounts for the masses.

"Why are Black people the most violent?"

This anti-vaxxy propaganda is not different.

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
tnwp5rs5cce71.png

:jbhmm:

We are in great company as usual ; The uneducated, Rural Americans, Trump voters ETC

:beli:

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Bushed
Daps
they will legit blame everything on black folk

by the time this pandemic is over, the narrative will have changed to say that COVID came from Africa somehow
lol so true.

Somehow how names get mixed into anything that's got nothing to do with us.

And statistics are ass at this point. It depends on the location and demographic of the people being surveyed and moretime anyone can pull statistics out of their ass and make a news report.... at this point just stfu.

Daps
I'm anti vaxx.... And a few other black people are as well....

But the majority who are avoiding this shyt aren't actually anti vaxx ..... They just are uncomfortable with this shyt, uncomfortable with all the bullshyt narratives and they see a nation who abuses and doesn't give a shyt about black people suddenly pretending to care about our health while offering lottery tickets , money and p*ssy just to take this experimental dose
But they aren't anti vaxx in general

No I disagree. Because I've been antivaxx most of my life until now... for those reasons that you stated. And because of that, I had never gotten vaccinated in my life until now.

If negroes were so concerned about the above, then they would have been like me and wouldn't have been accepting the white man's vaccination in the first place.

You don't pick when and where to be militant. I've been militant my entire life and my fam pretty much lived off the grid because we didn't trust white ppl.

All of this newfound "bu bu look how they treated us:damn:" is being driven by nothing but conspiracies and group think.

I would respect it if the black ppl spouting it were willing to take it all the way. But of course they're not. As it stands right now, its "don't take the vaccine :damn:" while going to sit down at McDonald's where they feed us God knows what or while we go out in the streets and buy drugs that have God knows what in them.