Black People getting HOODWINKED by Right-Wing Propaganda

Daps
Reminds of that “Black Sands” nikka that was on here taking donations for his comic book only to turn around and start praising Mel Gibson outta nowhere. Then when the dumbass got called out for it he doubled down talmbout how Hitler was a great strategist/tactician… I swear nikkas just do and say anything.
:mjlol:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
‘Hitler Wears Hermes 1-10’…where is the outrage for WSG then? He did that shyt 10 times…
I think the obvious difference, which Westside Gunn has given an explanation for several times, is that WSG has never expressed an interest in Hitler as a figure, he named the albums as a play on "The Devil Wears Prada."

The other thing is that it is the time to pile on Kanye now - so hilarious

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The narrative of if you black men are not on board with the liberal and progressive agenda, you're a nazi and a opp. It's totally front and center now. :ehh:
If you're on board with the progressive agenda, you're a cop for sure.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I think the obvious difference, which Westside Gunn has given an explanation for several times, is that WSG has never expressed an interest in Hitler as a figure, he named the albums as a play on "The Devil Wears Prada."

The other thing is that it is the time to pile on Kanye now - so hilarious
Whatever WSG explanation is, it’s still the same thing they’re saying Kanye was about to do. There isn’t any excuse or explaining it away

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whatever WSG explanation is, it’s still the same thing they’re saying Kanye was about to do. There isn’t any excuse or explaining it away
I'm not necessarily attacking Kanye in this instance.

While he's been on some right-wing bullshyt for quite a while I think this "he said he loves Hitler" thing is 100% just nonsense to pile on him.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
:manny:

If you was do a blind survey alot of black people agree with alot of republican policies.

That's just my hot take for today. Just because there is an overlap on SOME issues and policies doesn't mean you agree with all policies and ideologies.
what policies?

honestly, black folks in america are probably the most liberal ethnicity in this country
-the most in favour of interracial dating
-most accepting of gays(lots of downlo people in church that are accepted)
-black women are some of the highest in favor of abortion

only thing black folks agree with conservative on more than liberals is immigration