Black Professor John McWhorter - America Never Been Less Racist

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
He said that the average Black person would rather be Black than a 400 pound White man and back in the day that wouldn't be the case.

Anti-Reparations article he wrote in 2001
Los Angeles Times - Page unavailable in your region

My childhood was a typical one for a black American who is in his mid-30s. I grew up middle class in a quiet, safe neighborhood in Philadelphia. My parents were far from wealthy, living at the edge of their credit cards like many middle-class people. But I had everything I needed plus some extras, and spent more time in one of our two cars than on buses.

Contrary to popular belief, I was by no means extraordinarily "lucky" or "unusual" among black Americans of the post-civil rights era. While only one in 100 black families had a middle-class income in 1940, today there are legions of black adults who grew up as I did. Fewer than one in four black families now lives below the poverty line, and the black underclass is, at most, one out of five. This is what the civil rights revolution helped make possible.

Yet today, numerous black officials proclaim that the overriding situation for blacks is one of penury, dismissal and spiritual desperation. Under this analysis, the blood of slavery remains on the hands of mainstream America until it allocates a large sum of money to "repair" the damage done to our race over four centuries.

Yet today the data are in: a three-generations-deep welfare culture where work was an option rather than a given, where a passive and victimhood-based relationship to mainstream accomplishment was endemic. There is nothing "black" about this; similar policies have left an equally bleak situation in native American communities as well as white ones in Appalachia.

Any effort to repair problems in black America must focus on helping people to help themselves. Funds must be devoted to ushering welfare mothers into working for a living so that their children do not grow up learning that employment is something "other people" do. Inner-city communities should be helped to rebuild, in part through making it easier for residents to buy their homes. Police forces ought to be trained to work with, rather than against, the communities they serve.

Here he is on his talk show talking about it again in 2019. This man is dangerous.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
McWhorter is a liberal c00n
In his own book he wrote that he learned hebrew because as a kid he wanted to be jewish and be accepted by them.
This lets you know the self hate he has internalized.
This is typical for the liberal c00n.

HE is a excellent writer, and when he talks about language he is very educational, but other than that, its embarassing to read his work, because its filled with bs that shows he has very little interaction with black americans outside of tv.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm not even gonna watch this shyt... you can't equate how america has hindered the black man since the inception and BE Anti-reparations at the same time.. these two ideologies are at cross with each other...Just because YOU made it as a black man there are 100 more people suffering with no financial recompense... meanwhile certain white families that owned slaves got generational wealth in the millions to hand down to their children...:camby:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
McWhorter is a liberal c00n
In his own book he wrote that he learned hebrew because as a kid he wanted to be jewish and be accepted by them.
This lets you know the self hate he has internalized.
This is typical for the liberal c00n.

HE is a excellent writer, and when he talks about language he is very educational, but other than that, its embarassing to read his work, because its filled with bs that shows he has very little interaction with black americans outside of tv.
I find that theme amongst corey booker and kamala harris as well. They were all mesmerized by "judahism" and wanted to be honorary Jews and study Hebrew. Find it quite disturbing.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
We've discussed McWhorter here before

winning-the-race.jpg